Anybody else kinda freaked out by these child survivors?

5 year old girl is the only survivor of that plane crash today... back in 1987, a 4 year old girl was the only survivor of another plane crash which over 150people (including her parents) died.

It's either some Final Destination type stuff, or these girls will one day have to fight Mr. Glass

photo_06_hires.jpg

.... seriously though, can you imagine being the only survivor of a huge catastrophe like that?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

No. I'm not surprised by things like this.

And if it happened to me, I'd be upset that I was involved in the accident in the first place.

I wouldn't be amazed that I was the only survivor.

All these plane crashes are freaking me out, I gotta be on a plane in 2 days. SMH
smh.gif

Any info on the girl that escaped death in 1987.
It would be interesting to see how her life has panned out 21 years after the accident.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

No. I'm not surprised by things like this.

And if it happened to me, I'd be upset that I was involved in the accident in the first place.

I wouldn't be amazed that I was the only survivor.
seriously? damn

if i was the only survivor in a crash with 150 people...im sure as hell would be surprised and it would definitely make me think..like how? lol

shhhht, i flew the same day over pacific ocean the day air france crash

i was freaked out when i heard the news

No, not really. Kids are alot more "malliable" than adults, less broken bones and other injuries. Babies and young kindssurvive crazy accidents all the time, this is nothing new. Like a big $$@ ragdoll.... But I understand the need to sensationalize everything...

M!ke

Originally Posted by nine point five

No, not really. Kids are alot more "malliable" than adults, less broken bones and other injuries. Babies and young kinds survive crazy accidents all the time, this is nothing new. Like a big $$@ ragdoll.... But I understand the need to sensationalize everything...

M!ke
That's why it doesn't freak me out.

Back
Top Bottom