Anybody else take co workers' food?

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Your a poor *+# chump. Drink some bleach

Lol. Goodluck with selling those Retro Nububuck XII my dude. Keep lowering the price.

I couldn't even tell you the last time I updated my sig/price. I'm not struggling for money son unlike you. Just admit to everyone on NT your a tool.

Haha. you live near Towson right man? When you get a chance I'd like you to come see where I live, but then again.. you probably already know since you seem to know so much about me. I have no reason to "struggle" for money. You're flaming is useless and pointless my dude.. you're just looking for something to say cause you don't know me, at all. Tool, Go drink some bleach #@%*!.

a friend of mine kept getting his food taken so one day he brought the same food, but this time he put ex-lax in it
sith was hella funny, cuz at the end of the day it was taken. and we knew what happened
laugh.gif

a friend of mine kept getting his food taken so one day he brought the same food, but this time he put ex-lax in it
sith was hella funny, cuz at the end of the day it was taken. and we knew what happened
laugh.gif

Lol. Goodluck with selling those Retro Nububuck XII my dude. Keep lowering the price.

I couldn't even tell you the last time I updated my sig/price. I'm not struggling for money son unlike you. Just admit to everyone on NT your a tool.

Haha. you live near Towson right man? When you get a chance I'd like you to come see where I live, but then again.. you probably already know since you seem to know so much about me. I have no reason to "struggle" for money. You're flaming is useless and pointless my dude.. you're just looking for something to say cause you don't know me, at all. Tool, Go drink some bleach #@%*!.

gun-firing.jpg

the shots have been fired.

actually, people have been taking shots at op since page 1

gun-firing.jpg

the shots have been fired.

actually, people have been taking shots at op since page 1

Foul stuff. To avoid people from eating your stuff put it in a black plastic bag, tied tightly, put it all the way in the back or in the crisper.(Dudes will be to lazy to look down there).

Never had my food taken from me, and if i find out, im snuffing that person guy or girl.

Foul stuff. To avoid people from eating your stuff put it in a black plastic bag, tied tightly, put it all the way in the back or in the crisper.(Dudes will be to lazy to look down there).

Never had my food taken from me, and if i find out, im snuffing that person guy or girl.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

i hate people like you.

too bad we dont work in the same office, i would put my feces in a cake and leave it in the fridge until you ate it.

this is exactly why i will never steal others food. you never know if them people are clean.... prolly dont even wash they ahnds while packing they lunch...

op you prolly eating a sandwhich made by a man who scratched his balls before he put the top bread on his sandwich or put his hand in the chip bag...

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

i hate people like you.

too bad we dont work in the same office, i would put my feces in a cake and leave it in the fridge until you ate it.

this is exactly why i will never steal others food. you never know if them people are clean.... prolly dont even wash they ahnds while packing they lunch...

op you prolly eating a sandwhich made by a man who scratched his balls before he put the top bread on his sandwich or put his hand in the chip bag...

Reminds me of a story my friend told me.
Went into work, and someone kept drinking his water he would leave in the fridge. After a while, he got fed up with it and put a note, saying it was his water and no one else to drink it. Of course, no one listened. So, one day he decides to fill a bottle up with toilet water. By the end up the day, his water was gone
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Listen I don't have time to drive just to see where you live. In all honesty, I could care less. All I'm trying to say is your stealing from others, on a constant, and it's low. I guess some of us were raised differently. If you can accept what you do, and find no wrong in it, then all the power to you and continue to do so.

Listen I don't have time to drive just to see where you live. In all honesty, I could care less. All I'm trying to say is your stealing from others, on a constant, and it's low. I guess some of us were raised differently. If you can accept what you do, and find no wrong in it, then all the power to you and continue to do so.

Reminds me of a story my friend told me.
Went into work, and someone kept drinking his water he would leave in the fridge. After a while, he got fed up with it and put a note, saying it was his water and no one else to drink it. Of course, no one listened. So, one day he decides to fill a bottle up with toilet water. By the end up the day, his water was gone
smile.gif
laugh.gif

I do this about everyday now. When I'm on break and don't have any grub I just look in the fridge and grab somn.

Me & my boy were in the break room yesterday just straight grubbin.. come to find out he does the same thing.

Anybody else do this?

You broke sumamabitch.. what are you putting your earned money towards?

I do this about everyday now. When I'm on break and don't have any grub I just look in the fridge and grab somn.

Me & my boy were in the break room yesterday just straight grubbin.. come to find out he does the same thing.

Anybody else do this?

You broke sumamabitch.. what are you putting your earned money towards?

Read my posts man, you're acting like I just go in there Hard body and just take whatever I see. It's mostly just something to drink and if anyone says something I already have a plan to just pay them back.

Read my posts man, you're acting like I just go in there Hard body and just take whatever I see. It's mostly just something to drink and if anyone says something I already have a plan to just pay them back.

**waits for someone to bring up OP's ethnicity and turn this into a race war thread**

**waits for someone to bring up OP's ethnicity and turn this into a race war thread**

Back
Top Bottom