Anybody else watch Aots, or use to. Gonna pour a 40 for Kper

Gonna be REALLY hard to Replace him. They better not cop out and get like Cris Hardwicke or something to stand in for him.

it just wont be the same without kevin
frown.gif

sure candace and sara are nice to look at, and are sometimes funny, but they really have no clue when it comes to "nerd culture".
blair herter seems like a good choice to host, since he was always like a variant kevin anyway.
laugh.gif

Damn, I didn't know he was leaving. I never watched this show consistently, but it's always been a nice comfortable show that I watch here and there. With both Kevin and Olivia gone, It'll feel completely different. They made that show what it was.

I think they should go with a completely new face to replace him. Chris Hardwick or Blair Herder & Candace Bailey doesn't sound like a show that I'd watch.

The need to bring back;

Layla Kayleigh
Layla-Kayleigh-i144953.jpg

Alison Haislip
Alison_Haislip_boob_touch.jpg

Alex Simwise
Alex-Sim-Wise.jpg

Olivia Munn
olivia-munn-height.jpg

Carrie Keegan
carrie-keagan-20080825010423753-000.jpg

Bring all of them back to host with Candace and Sara.

I rocked with that channel when it was still known as tech tv . Word to the screensavers and extended play
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
;

Originally Posted by sreggie101

I rocked with that channel when it was still known as tech tv . Word to the screensavers and extended play
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
;

I remember them days
pimp.gif

couldn't agree with you bruh's more. I remember when Perrera first joined AOTS with the Kevin from Digg back in the day. At first I hated dude....but he became so self-depreciating that how could you not like him. I remember to get people to like him, he posted a pic that he wanted photoshopped with his mouth open...sort of what dirty used to do on NT.

He is actually why I watch(ed) AOTS....his witty jabs and remarks, and his tech know how is appreciated.

Good luck to this dude.

Didn't see this thread yesterday.
Pereira was a good host and it was time for him to move on.  He's doing pretty good for a college dropout.  Worked his way up from a P.A.

The show hasn't been the same since the budget was cut.  They used to do trips to Japan, @+*% shows, and some pretty good skits.

Munn still found a way to promote that dumb book of hers 
laugh.gif

They need to give Alex Simwise her own show.  Her nudes are nice 
devil.gif

I just saw that Jerry Springer taped a goodbye message to Michelle Beadle from the set of AOTS.  Weird.

Back
Top Bottom