anybody evacutating for matthew??

Talk to ya mans Colombia and LIONBLOOD not wasting an opportunity.

But I'll do my part and move on, I said what needed to be said...is very sad that Haiti can't catch a break not even from Mother Nature, is almost as if the land was cursed.

Word, I heard that it could be cursed too.

just put plywood over all the windows, we are waiting it out at my girls parents house.

theirs is 2 story and is sitting high plus has solid shutters, im putting plastic over my boxes of kicks and music equpiment to be safe.

im not evacuating.

Late to the thread but stay safe to all the Floridians/people with fam in Haiti and elsewhere.

Everything is shut down here in Savannah except for Waffle House... Lol

There's a curfew from dusk to dawn so I'm sure that will change tho. Got my vodka and food so just going to ride it out.

Wow, some Waffle houses are closed along the Florida coast, if you're familiar with FEMA's Waffle House index that area must be pretty bad.

just put plywood over all the windows, we are waiting it out at my girls parents house.

theirs is 2 story and is sitting high plus has solid shutters, im putting plastic over my boxes of kicks and music equpiment to be safe.

im not evacuating.

I've never experienced a hurricane like this which would suggest I evacuated my living area.

I cannot understand why people wouldn't want to evacuate. Please elaborate or provide some more color. Thanks

Usually you would evacute if you live in a inundation zone or low lying area cause of the rain or surf if you're that close to the water.

Also depending on how strong the winds are they can take homes down.

Hope you guys are all prepared and safe out there in FL.

Only know @zoomin6  in FL, hope he's doing alright out there.

im not evacuating.

I've never experienced a hurricane like this which would suggest I evacuated my living area.

I cannot understand why people wouldn't want to evacuate. Please elaborate or provide some more color. Thanks

I'm in charleston but nowhere near the coast, my neighborhood and surrounding areas are still full of people, we weren't being stubborn but I personally don't have nothing to go by in order to gauge the severity of the situation, we have supplies and also an arsenal.

My girls paeents and her brother and his wife and kid are also still at their place.

Where do u live?

Kind of annoyed I spent all that money at Target for something that didn't go down, but **** it glad to be alive. Yall stay safe out there man.

I'm fortunate that all we got was a tropical storm here in Broward Co. Other places and people had it much much worse. My thoughts are with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom