Anybody Ever Donate Blood Plasma For Money???

every since i got fired from my job last month, i made a decision to pursue my writing career fully...i'm a pretty dope writer and i'm working on some short stories and getting a little freelance work on the side...i have a good bit saved up for a few months, but wanted to bring in a little extra cash...i have a few different hustles going on to help with the necessities, but i like to be entertained every once in a while so i was looking for a few others when i came across donating plasma...

i'm a healthy 24 year old with no tattoos or piercings and exercises on the daily, so i don't think i'll have any problems getting accepted...i'm gonna call tomorrow and schedule an appointment, but i wanted to know if anybody else has done it??? what where your experiences and how much did you get paid??? does anybody know who pays the most???

also, if anybody got a lead on some good freelance writing work, hit up the kid

i'm in LA, btw

Last edited:
why doesn't the kid just get a job and write in his spare time?

Last edited:
My sister works at the csl plasma place in my city, alotttttt of people do this

I did this a couple of times during college... Would definitely recommend it as a last resort kind of thing. It takes a toll on your body and the people you're surrounded by aren't exactly the most friendly or polite people in the world.

The place I went to paid like $50 for the first two times, $25 every time after that.

why doesn't the kid just get a job and write in his spare time?

why do you care so much about me :lol:...

My sister works at the csl plasma place in my city, alotttttt of people do this

yeah, this dude just told me he did it twice a week a few years ago when he was in college...he said he saw everybody from his university there :lol:

I did this a couple of times during college... Would definitely recommend it as a last resort kind of thing. It takes a toll on your body and the people you're surrounded by aren't exactly the most friendly or polite people in the world.

The place I went to paid like $50 for the first two times, $25 every time after that.

how did it make you feel??? where you healthy and active???

when i did go i got 90 for the first week and 70 for going twice a week. im not about that life cant go back again just not my life. Felt weird after awhile going to plasma seeing those different people knowing that im going to a university.

Try to find market research in your area. Make a few bucks to sample some new chips or something :pimp:

you make numerous suggestions to me in every thread i make...none of them are needed...

i swear, i didn't **** your man...leave me alone...

I don't even know who you are; if you choose the starving artist route and not work than more power to you

Grow thicker skin

how did it make you feel??? where you healthy and active???
Just made me feel groggy and tired, which are pretty standard side effects. But the mental part of it was the worst. Maybe it was just the location of it, but the people who worked there automatically assumed I knew nothing about health & medicine and treated me like I was a criminal. A lot of liberties will be taken with your body (they are sticking a needle in your arm and taking out a good portion of blood,) and it just seemed like they could have been a lot more polite.

I was healthy and active. (Was playing sports at the time.) I just wouldn't recommend the experience to anyone unless you're desparate for the cash.

More Info? Websites?

i found it on craigslist...

Just made me feel groggy and tired, which are pretty standard side effects. But the mental part of it was the worst. Maybe it was just the location of it, but the people who worked there automatically assumed I knew nothing about health & medicine and treated me like I was a criminal. A lot of liberties will be taken with your body (they are sticking a needle in your arm and taking out a good portion of blood,) and it just seemed like they could have been a lot more polite.

I was healthy and active. (Was playing sports at the time.) I just wouldn't recommend the experience to anyone unless you're desparate for the cash.

not too desperate for cash, but people i talked to didn't say it was too bad...

Gave plasma during my freshman year of college twice a week when I didnt have a job. Helped a lot with cash to spend on whatever. It does make you feel groggy, but I used to get wasted off like 2-3 beers after I donated plasma that day lol

This has sparked my interest in finding a place that pays you for it. I tried a few years but every place said they didn't pay you for it.

All ******** aside you should just do clinical studies. They pay 1,000s of dollars and you'll have nothing but time to write.

Used to do it when I spent all my money on kicks and needed money for alc and food on the weekends lol.

Easiest money ever though. $55 for donating twice a week. Took an hour to 1.5 hours a session depending on how hydrated you are. I literally just sat there and did homework or watched movies.

I did feel groggy though and it does take a toll on your body if you don't eat and drink a Ton of water. Gotta keep up with the maintenance part to it.

But it's great for extra income if you're looking for spending money.

I donated at Biolife at my school (PSU)

Back
Top Bottom