anybody ever flashed an evo 4g to work on boost mobile??

sonoftony

Supporter
im asking because everywhere i looked cats is charging for this stuff
eyes.gif

i think its rediculous these cats charging for software thats probably free thats probably as simple as JB'n an iPhone.

i couldnt find any instructions online, or maybe im not looking hard enough

help a brother out

im asking because everywhere i looked cats is charging for this stuff
eyes.gif

i think its rediculous these cats charging for software thats probably free thats probably as simple as JB'n an iPhone.

i couldnt find any instructions online, or maybe im not looking hard enough

help a brother out

dude... boost mobile? are you serious? of all carriers, you want boost mobile?

dude... boost mobile? are you serious? of all carriers, you want boost mobile?

I think some people have gotten the Droid to work on PagePlus so MAYBE its possible. Check your local hood boost mobile place.

I think some people have gotten the Droid to work on PagePlus so MAYBE its possible. Check your local hood boost mobile place.

i've seen it done....why would u wanna settle on boost mobile's issshy performance? 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

and you can kiss that wiimax goodbye...

i've seen it done....why would u wanna settle on boost mobile's issshy performance? 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

and you can kiss that wiimax goodbye...

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Never understood why people wanted Smartphones with Boo Boo Regional/Pre paid carriers.

because they want a smartphone without the huge monthly bill
virgin mobile is $25 for unlimited talk/text with 300 mins & the lg optimus v isn't a bad little phone for the price ($150 no contract)

Never understood why people wanted Smartphones with Boo Boo Regional/Pre paid carriers.

virgin mobile is $25 for unlimited talk/text with 300 mins & the lg optimus v isn't a bad little phone for the price ($150 no contract)

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Yea but once you leave your zip code you don't get any signal...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Yea but once you leave your zip code you don't get any signal...

Back
Top Bottom