Anybody ever had this problem with their XBOX 360? vol.dont come in here and say get a PS3. X360>PS3

My joint decided to call it quits today smh. I didnt get red rings, my disk drive just decided to go haywire. when i put a game in, it does one of thefollowing.

1. it loads fine, but once i start playing a game it makes a repeated revving noise and sends me back to the dashboard with the "Unreadable Disk"error.

2. it loads the disk but it does the revving noise and sends me to the white screen with chinese writing.

3. it says play dvd instead of play game on the dashboard. then it gives the unreadable error again.

any help? PLEASE? imma have to end the 2k tourney on here if it dont work
frown.gif

Change the title to:
[h3]Anybody ever had this problem with their XBOX 360? vol.dont come in here and say get a PS3.PS3>X360[/h3]

No way is a PS3 better than a 360, you might have to send it in though. I sent mine in and depending on your warranty, you might not have to pay anythingbecause I didn't. Check the website, they might have your answer.

your dvd drive is DONE you need to buy a new one, don't buy "lite-on" drive because they're the older model get a "Benq" drive, andalso benq is soooo much easier to mod

its the disk your xbox is fine

go wash it with soap and water see if thay helps

again your xbox is FINE its the DISK

You're done. I got red rings, but I sent in for $0, free shipping. They're gonna charge you for that one though.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Change the title to:
[h3]Anybody ever had this problem with their XBOX 360? vol.dont come in here and say get a PS3. PS3>X360[/h3]
co-sign....PS3>>>>>all.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

no its not ive tried multiple disks...

You're done. I got red rings, but I sent in for $0, free shipping. They're gonna charge you for that one though.

thats why im not sending it in. opening it as we speak.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

ALRIGHT listen.... do not sent anything to Microsoft if you do not have a warranty they will charge you up the booty hole! I recently got the RRODand repair it by myself through watching some youtube video and Microsolf would of have charge me 100$.

"2. it loads the disk but it does the revving noise and sends me to the white screen with chinese writing. "

does it look something like this?
error-e65.jpg

if it is what E-## do you have?

ive had to send mine back like 2 times....now i dont have a storage harddrive.....que da hell is that bout?

Originally Posted by cangn

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

ALRIGHT listen.... do not sent anything to Microsoft if you do not have a warranty they will charge you up the booty hole! I recently got the RROD and repair it by myself through watching some youtube video and Microsolf would of have charge me 100$.

"2. it loads the disk but it does the revving noise and sends me to the white screen with chinese writing. "

does it look something like this?
error-e65.jpg

if it is what E-## do you have?

never seen that screen in my life. ive never had red rings though

Back
Top Bottom