Anybody Ever Hit a Buzzer-Beater Game Winning Shot?

Originally Posted by aintFRESH

no. but i have experienced being down by one point and a play made for myself, and screwing it over. not a good feeling.

real life, loser of Hoosiers +##+. That definitely must suck

Trailing by 2, I made a corner 3 with like a second left. I didnt realise we won the game untill a few moments later. Great feeling.

Trailing by 2, I made a corner 3 with like a second left. I didnt realise we won the game untill a few moments later. Great feeling.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Made the game winning goal (soccer) in extra time of Golden Goal in the highschool division championship game. greatest feeling ever. running the field being chased by my team mates trying to tackle me ripping my shirt off and jumping up and my other team mates catching me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wish I could go back. haven had that feeling in so long.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
x1000000000 props my dude.

back in high school, we were down 1 with about 5 seconds left. We inbounded the ball at half court, I was posting up a larger defender on me (not sure why Iwas in the post for this play
laugh.gif
) i got the entry pass with like 1.5 seconds left, caught it with my back to the basket, turned baseline, fadeaway over theoutstretched arms of the defender...nothing but net as the buzzer goes off
pimp.gif
I didn't know what else to do after i made that shot but to just give acalm fist pump and hold it with a dumb little smirk
laugh.gif
610x.jpg
. I walked off thecourt as my teammates and fans mobbed me
laugh.gif

The fist pump thing was kinda cheesy though cuz it kinda looked like this:

I hit a game winning RBI in Little League

I also stuffed the running back on 4th down at the 3 with the game online.

Its almost as good as getting brains.

This one time in gym class..last class of the year... and this girl in the stands said MISSSSSS. Felt great
pimp.gif

This one time in gym class..last class of the year... and this girl in the stands said MISSSSSS. Felt great
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Made the game winning goal (soccer) in extra time of Golden Goal in the highschool division championship game. greatest feeling ever. running the field being chased by my team mates trying to tackle me ripping my shirt off and jumping up and my other team mates catching me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wish I could go back. haven had that feeling in so long.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
x1000000000 props my dude.

back in high school, we were down 1 with about 5 seconds left. We inbounded the ball at half court, I was posting up a larger defender on me (not sure why Iwas in the post for this play
laugh.gif
) i got the entry pass with like 1.5 seconds left, caught it with my back to the basket, turned baseline, fadeaway over theoutstretched arms of the defender...nothing but net as the buzzer goes off
pimp.gif
I didn't know what else to do after i made that shot but to just give acalm fist pump and hold it with a dumb little smirk
laugh.gif
610x.jpg
. I walked off thecourt as my teammates and fans mobbed me
laugh.gif

The fist pump thing was kinda cheesy though cuz it kinda looked like this:

I hit a game winning RBI in Little League

I also stuffed the running back on 4th down at the 3 with the game online.

Its almost as good as getting brains.

I hit two in one game. One at the end of the third and one to end the game.

It was 8 seconds left in the game and coach called timeout. The play was designed to give me the ball and shoot the last shot. I was on the sideline and my manwas guarding me tight. I got the ball, dribbled and as I was trying to drive by him and get the foul but he stayed with me so I jab stepped, put it up and itwas nothing but net.

The whole gym went crazy.

In the school yard (8th grade) we played until it was time to go inside. The lady blew the whistle and +!+$+! ignored her. Last shot rules came into play. Ihad the ball and the $@*!@ guarding me was all over me, making me uncomfortable and @#*@. I drove to my right, crossed him over to the left, made him fall onhis back and hit it all water. Everyone watching the game was like Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (yall know that oh when something crazy happen).+!+$+! went crazy. Ran on the court and everything. I was cheesing mad hard trying to play it off. My mans gave me a bear hug. The girls watching was like
devil.gif

I hit two in one game. One at the end of the third and one to end the game.

It was 8 seconds left in the game and coach called timeout. The play was designed to give me the ball and shoot the last shot. I was on the sideline and my manwas guarding me tight. I got the ball, dribbled and as I was trying to drive by him and get the foul but he stayed with me so I jab stepped, put it up and itwas nothing but net.

The whole gym went crazy.

In the school yard (8th grade) we played until it was time to go inside. The lady blew the whistle and +!+$+! ignored her. Last shot rules came into play. Ihad the ball and the $@*!@ guarding me was all over me, making me uncomfortable and @#*@. I drove to my right, crossed him over to the left, made him fall onhis back and hit it all water. Everyone watching the game was like Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (yall know that oh when something crazy happen).+!+$+! went crazy. Ran on the court and everything. I was cheesing mad hard trying to play it off. My mans gave me a bear hug. The girls watching was like
devil.gif

Ive never hit a buzzerbeater gma ewinner. On my basketball team last year I was inbounded it to a teammate who hit one thats about the closet ive been in areal game.

Ive never hit a buzzerbeater gma ewinner. On my basketball team last year I was inbounded it to a teammate who hit one thats about the closet ive been in areal game.

One time all I remember is hitting the shot and running into the locker room. Another I just got crowded by my teammates at mid court. The feeling is totaleuphoria, one of the best highs period.

One time all I remember is hitting the shot and running into the locker room. Another I just got crowded by my teammates at mid court. The feeling is totaleuphoria, one of the best highs period.

Back
Top Bottom