Anybody ever take anger management classes? vol. O-Dog

As an adult I find myself losing control of my anger.  I don't blow up easy but if I do get mad then I'm on some Rasheed Wallace mode.  I never been like this but I'm getting worried I'm gonna hurt somebody or get hurt sooner or later.  I be on my Bruce Banner these days.  I wanna chill but the stress of life causes me to get too angry.  Anybody else deal with this?

checking in. Punched and shattered a random person's car windows 2 weeks ago after an argument. I'm usually really easy-going and chill, but when I get angry, I get really angry and lose control.

2bee65197604a5f3a12dbb6f88b2fbf4.jpg

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

checking in. Punched and shattered a random person's car windows 2 weeks ago after an argument. I'm usually really easy-going and chill, but when I get angry, I get really angry and lose control.

same

i find that u need a way to release ur angriness. whenever i play ball i become more calmer and relaxed but if i dont play then all my anger is held within and it aint good

Originally Posted by odog24

i find that u need a way to release ur angriness. whenever i play ball i become more calmer and relaxed but if i dont play then all my anger is held within and it aint good

I'm the opposite. I get angrier , when I miss easy shots or when the other team scores because my teammates wasn't hustling and being lazy af. And the last straw is when we lose based off effort. If the other team is good ill respect , but if the game is 14-10 and they score a lay up cause my teammates just stood there and didn't wanna run or something. I get straight hulk status. Tbh I think playing ball is what consistently gets me angry .
laugh.gif
maybe the competitive side of me.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I'm the opposite. I get angrier , when I miss easy shots or when the other team scores because my teammates wasn't hustling and being lazy af. And the last straw is when we lose based off effort. If the other team is good ill respect , but if the game is 14-10 and they score a lay up cause my teammates just stood there and didn't wanna run or something. I get straight hulk status. Tbh I think playing ball is what consistently gets me angry .
laugh.gif

You sound just like my boy
laugh.gif
dude will let a pickup game at the park straight ruin his night
laugh.gif

My girl tried to convince me to enroll in that +!++. I said I didn't need it, and she insisted that I should go... So I proceeded to back hand her!
laugh.gif
Let's just say she hasn't asked since.

laugh.gif

LOL me to man. I'm like Kobe with my frustration levels out there sometimes. But thats normal. I'm talking off the court. Flippin like Joe pesci

You don't want to get that court ordered anger management class or DVI class...communication and an outlet are two important things to have when dealing with anger. 

Basketball is definitely like a therapy for me. Helps me clear my mind so much

laugh.gif
QFT! teammates always calling for the rock, but non-existent on D.

Worst is when someone sets a hard pick on you and your teammate doesnt give u a heads up
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
straight whiplash....

Originally Posted by wcghost

laugh.gif
QFT! teammates always calling for the rock, but non-existent on D.

Worst is when someone sets a hard pick on you and your teammate doesnt give u a heads up
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
straight whiplash....
i hate when people try to set screens in a pickup game its too annoying. and if there a skinny guy best believe ima run straight through them

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

same
pretty much...

Back
Top Bottom