Anybody ever use this site sneakervalet.com?

Are their services legit?  You're paying for their time in RSVPing sneakers for you, then you go to the store and purchase them.  However in there terms of service "Any non pickup of products, wrong size of product, sold out products or errors at the nike store are not our problem."  So if you go to pick up a shoe supposedly RSVP'd for you and they don't have it, you're out the $20 you spent to RSVP. 

Anybody use this site's service's before?

Apologies if this is a repost...

no one has heard of this site before?  thinking of rsvping for the YOTS but scared to lose 20 bones....lol

I haven't heard of anyone that tried this before with shoes. But with electronics on black friday they did and they never got what they wanted... I'm just saying

I just signed up today on NT and I can already help out.

Real talk I have used sneakervalet for the all star pack, royals, and corks. I got all except Kobe All Stars and they gave my money back immediately and even offered to find a pair local for retail and ship it to me. I was able to get the corks at 21Mercer easy and someone else I know that used it got 2 corks. It is the best service period and i will be using it again and again. They also respond to emails and twitter almost immediately. I recommend you all check it out there twitter is [at] sneakervalet and site [www] sneakervalet [com]

just my 2 cents

I have used it and it is legit. Believe it or not they are very professional and honest. At first I thought it was a scam, but I thought it's only $20 what do I have to lose. Then I received my e-mail stating that the nike store close to me received my rsvp and I purchased my sneakers NO HASSLE!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom