Anybody going to Electric Daisy Carnival?? EDC 2011

Anybody else going to EDC This year??
Bought my Colorado ticket today, Vegas as soon as they come out
pimp.gif

Anybody else going to EDC This year??
Bought my Colorado ticket today, Vegas as soon as they come out
pimp.gif

Yes yes and yes in Vegas, although I do NOT look forward to 120 degree weather in the middle of the desert with no shade around.

Yes yes and yes in Vegas, although I do NOT look forward to 120 degree weather in the middle of the desert with no shade around.

Originally Posted by markster555

There slacking on line-ups and ticket dates this year..cant wait to see whats in store though

Not really. Last year headliners came out right after Coachella and lineup additions came beginning of May

Originally Posted by markster555

There slacking on line-ups and ticket dates this year..cant wait to see whats in store though

Not really. Last year headliners came out right after Coachella and lineup additions came beginning of May

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

won't have to worry about shade considering the sun won't be out

ill be there for sure. can't wait to see the lineup

ill be there for sure. can't wait to see the lineup

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

What time of the day does it usually start?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

What time of the day does it usually start?

they said its dusk till dawn...so im thinking 6pm-6am??

Back
Top Bottom