Anybody happen to check that Bei Maejor mixtape?

Lot of really catchy tracks, definitely worth a look. Dude could be a problem on the radio/club scene...unless he already is already and I'm just late
laugh.gif

Lot of really catchy tracks, definitely worth a look. Dude could be a problem on the radio/club scene...unless he already is already and I'm just late
laugh.gif

Yes. He's a young dude from VA responsible for producing records for Trey Songz, Chrisette Michele, Monica and Ginuwine and right now he's got Soulja Boy's next single called "Speakers Going Hammer" which Boi-1da produced. He also wrote Keri Hilson's first single, another song Boi-1da did. Both songs may potentially be hit records from what I heard so Bei Maejor's definitely got a bright future coming for him.

Yes. He's a young dude from VA responsible for producing records for Trey Songz, Chrisette Michele, Monica and Ginuwine and right now he's got Soulja Boy's next single called "Speakers Going Hammer" which Boi-1da produced. He also wrote Keri Hilson's first single, another song Boi-1da did. Both songs may potentially be hit records from what I heard so Bei Maejor's definitely got a bright future coming for him.

Always coming correct with the info, definitely appreciated. Didn't realize he's been in the music business for awhile now, hope his music takes off.

Always coming correct with the info, definitely appreciated. Didn't realize he's been in the music business for awhile now, hope his music takes off.

Back
Top Bottom