Anybody have any drink recipes they wanna share?

It's fall and the holidays are here, so it's cuffin' season. 
laugh.gif
Best thing when cuddling up with your main chick is good drinks, good music, and overall a good setting. Just wondering if anyone know any good drink (alcoholic or non, pretty sure people could easily think of a way to spike their drink right). I've always been a whiskey man myself and I know a couple girls that love whiskey (raised in the south) so I always try to set up this:

Nor'easter
2 oz whiskey
1/2 oz maple syrup
1/2 oz lime juice

Shake. Top with ginger beer on the rocks. It's money.
pimp.gif
I think the recipe is in this months GQ as well if you guys wanna see what it looks like. I remember looking up the actually recipe for this when I first tried to find it and it was completely different. It was nothing but juices and it was vodka based.

I also found this and tried it and it's been a hit so far whenever I have company over:

P'Tit Caribou
3 oz Port
1.5 oz vodka
1/4 oz creme de cassis
1/4 oz maple syrup

Stir, serve in a red wine glass.

Anybody have anything? Maybe some family recipes that are made during the holidays. A good, well made alcoholic drink can really make the holidays a lot better.

It's fall and the holidays are here, so it's cuffin' season. 
laugh.gif
Best thing when cuddling up with your main chick is good drinks, good music, and overall a good setting. Just wondering if anyone know any good drink (alcoholic or non, pretty sure people could easily think of a way to spike their drink right). I've always been a whiskey man myself and I know a couple girls that love whiskey (raised in the south) so I always try to set up this:

Nor'easter
2 oz whiskey
1/2 oz maple syrup
1/2 oz lime juice

Shake. Top with ginger beer on the rocks. It's money.
pimp.gif
I think the recipe is in this months GQ as well if you guys wanna see what it looks like. I remember looking up the actually recipe for this when I first tried to find it and it was completely different. It was nothing but juices and it was vodka based.

I also found this and tried it and it's been a hit so far whenever I have company over:

P'Tit Caribou
3 oz Port
1.5 oz vodka
1/4 oz creme de cassis
1/4 oz maple syrup

Stir, serve in a red wine glass.

Anybody have anything? Maybe some family recipes that are made during the holidays. A good, well made alcoholic drink can really make the holidays a lot better.

something I make when theres lots of females around or im just drinking to drink, not to get smashed:

OJ + vanilla coffee creamer + vodka. (1/5 vodka, 1/5ish creamer, 3/5 OJ)

One unique drink

something I make when theres lots of females around or im just drinking to drink, not to get smashed:

OJ + vanilla coffee creamer + vodka. (1/5 vodka, 1/5ish creamer, 3/5 OJ)

One unique drink

My personal favorite mixed drink is a Tatanka/Szarlotka, which is Zubrowka-brand vodka and apple juice. Tastes like apple pie.

My personal favorite mixed drink is a Tatanka/Szarlotka, which is Zubrowka-brand vodka and apple juice. Tastes like apple pie.

if its for a chick(s), Swedish Fish shots. shake equal parts vodka, blackhaus and cranberry juice with ice. simple. makes you look like you know what youre doing and they get nice and toasted.

if its for a chick(s), Swedish Fish shots. shake equal parts vodka, blackhaus and cranberry juice with ice. simple. makes you look like you know what youre doing and they get nice and toasted.

Back
Top Bottom