Anybody Here Ever Been Approached by a Gang Member?

heatbeast23

Banned
so my bro was making this gay music video with his friends at night at like 10 o'clock. he starts throwin up signs because its like a hood video and thenjust at that moment an sm member happens to be passing by. The dude pulls over in his prius and confronts my bro and his boys. he walks up with his hands inhis jacket and starts off like where u from? they all respond "we dont bang. " he then asks them to roll up their sleeves. when dude finds out theyrenot from a gang he getts frustrated. he keeps askin ya sure, ya sure? dude really wanted to kill sumone. hes like "damm, i was about to smoke yalltoo." my bro said he was tatted all the way till his neck and his friend was jus posted up on the car waiting for $++% to go down.
smh.gif
at these 25+ yr old dudes still bangin. and all this $++% happened across the streetwhere i live. i cant imagine wat wouldve happened if he had gotten shot.
tired.gif

thinking about this $++%, ima buy a gun as soon as im legal age.

Damn cats getting too old to be beefing over hand signals.I'm glad nothing serious happened because that could've got bad.

my bro was making this gay music video with his friends

i almost stopped reading after this line, but yeah good thing they asked him
first...God forbid but next he throw up gang signs he might not be lucky
tired.gif

thinking about this $++%, ima buy a gun as soon as im legal age.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

i thought everyone learned at a young age dont throw up anything if you dont bang.

prius?

But seriously, in middle school I've been approached by 2 of the so-called "gangs" and they both wanted to jump me. One time i stood there andwaited for them to do something and they didn't. Second time they came outta the blue questioning me and stuff.

u shoulda smacked your brother up for posin, he kinda brought that herb session upon himself.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i thought everyone learned at a young age dont throw up anything if you dont bang.

laugh.gif
I seen a dude about to get snuffed in the mall for yellin"suu wuu", prolly off a Cam track.
dudes wanted to hurt him, just cuz they knew he wasn't down.

Gangs are dumb but your bros dumber, be a little streetsmart and you'll live longer.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
I seen a dude about to get snuffed in the mall for yellin "suu wuu", prolly off a Cam track.
dudes wanted to hurt him, just cuz they knew he wasn't down.

Gangs are dumb but your bros dumber, be a little streetsmart and you'll live longer.

i hear dudes saying that on the regular too, i think some people just think its a cool noise or something.
laugh.gif

i remember on the bus some dude had his hat cocked dude said put it forward, he said no and dude got muffed hard as hell.
laugh.gif

Santa Monica?
roll.gif

homeboy probably went surfing after he 'confronted' your brother
roll.gif

I have a couple times, two times they came up to me they hit me with the "where you from" line.

i'm sorry man, i stopped reading after you said ol' boy pulled up in a prius. since he was asking so many questions, you should have asked him how ishe gonna gang bang and save the environment.

^ 03 BAD IDEA! Reminds me of that Cops episode of dude gettin popped for making fun of some other dudes fruity shirt/sandals (something like that)
laugh.gif

once. we were chillin in front of my house when these dudes rolled by (2 guys on scooters haha) and asked if we write.. we all said no (because none of us tag,obviously) and then this idiot said 'nah, i bang.. NHC -insert street name here-' dudes ended up being from f13 and chased dude for a good 2 miles tillthey entered a crip neighborhood lol.

you're brother is an idiot though, he shouldn't take the hand signals as a joke.. you never know who's looking.

Back
Top Bottom