Anybody Here Ever Been Approached by a Gang Member?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by haiti5

haiti5, you stay in the chi right? some dude from there was tellin me the SD's are oc as hell.
haha yea they are kinda oc...my ex girlfriend stayed on 58th and California..and id get questioned me every damn day..id be like im folks im coo!
Yeah it be like that here in the Chi, especially in the Hispanic neighborhoods. You can be drivin through and dudes are quick to throw up a sign.

i do not eff around with hispanic gangs..especially the dragons...but them kings, dragon, SDs, any of em...they get it cracking anywhere anytime no matterwhere they at..i swear they could be in church and start a fight

I know a lot of dudes I grew up with in these fake @^# gangs. I mean they did stuff like randomly snuff n's that was just mindin they own business
smh.gif
,always askin if I wanted to be down and whatever. Dude's is mad wack, glad I know em
laugh.gif

he said ******
mad.gif
Souther California Gangster are no joke, the prision system makes them worse, is a race issue more that hoods.

And Yes I been approached many times. Mexican living in Norther Ca.

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

move out the hood, that stuff dont happen in the subs.
nobody wanna live in yo burbs homeboy... ya be having the OD serial killers who would chop yo di*k off and carry it around in a million dollar purse

Your brother gotta use common sense with stuff like that..he was just askin for it.

Never been approached by gang members though thankfully(knock on wood). I pretty much hate gangs in general.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

haiti5, you stay in the chi right? some dude from there was tellin me the SD's are oc as hell.
haha yea they are kinda oc...my ex girlfriend stayed on 58th and California..and id get questioned me every damn day..id be like im folks im coo!
Yeah it be like that here in the Chi, especially in the Hispanic neighborhoods. You can be drivin through and dudes are quick to throw up a sign.

i do not eff around with hispanic gangs..especially the dragons...but them kings, dragon, SDs, any of em...they get it cracking anywhere anytime no matter where they at..i swear they could be in church and start a fight

Especially if you black.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

everytime in im the club, i see the blood sign/hand shake every 5 minutes at least.
I be seein this too...not really clubs tho, but them college black greek house parties and+*$%. DJs be super quick to throw some knuck if you buckon, rep yo hood, or down for my n's. Basically start headin to the exit when this happens, you've had all your fun for tonight son.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
AT that video.. when they was getting down .. and it was the second guys turn .. i think one of the guys shouted "watch the shoes"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

everytime in im the club, i see the blood sign/hand shake every 5 minutes at least.
I be seein this too...not really clubs tho, but them college black greek house parties and+*$%. DJs be super quick to throw some knuck if you buck on, rep yo hood, or down for my n's. Basically start headin to the exit when this happens, you've had all your fun for tonight son.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah where I go its blood city, no crips tobe found in the club unless they silent as hell cuz them blood dudes be deep as hell
laugh.gif
that does get the club crunk though.

ya some norte came up to me ob friday checkin me...he was wasted and my boy went inbetween us...i didnt even flinch tho...

Good thing these dude will die within 2-8 years. And those who make it past that time, will become drug addict bums. Ive seen it, dudes with tats all overtheire body walking a shaky and sht cause of all the drugs. Same with the hood rats. Catch aids or some bs.

These ganag members yall come across can just smell the fear from a distance
laugh.gif
Aint noway someone hoppin out of a PRIUS gonna disrupt my flow
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

no gangs in a prius, just karamo

dudes in a gang and tring to save the world...havent seen karamo in a while i had to think of what it ment for a minuet that @!*$ is funny

i doubt i would've lived through that one. i woulda seen the dude jump out the prius and die laughing.

at least he's concerned for the environment
nerd.gif

o you're brother is a loser too. tell him to get a new hobby.

The dude pulls over in his prius
laugh.gif

they all respond "we dont bang. " he then asks them to roll up their sleeves. when dude finds out theyre not from a gang he getts frustrated. he keeps askin ya sure, ya sure? dude really wanted to kill sumone. hes like "damm, i was about to smoke yall too."
laugh.gif

deebo.jpg

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I be seein this too...not really clubs tho, but them college black greek house parties and+*$%. DJs be super quick to throw some knuck if you buck on, rep yo hood, or down for my n's. Basically start headin to the exit when this happens, you've had all your fun for tonight son.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
you already know whats goin on when you hear knuck if you buck. all the crip****tin everyone else up, it's funny till it gets taken too far.

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Damn near everyday when I went to a public school in the "city"
eek.gif
i didn't know it was like that
My girl goes to school in Samo, so I'm in the area every so often (also it's america's best small city), but there seems to be alot ofMexican (yes Mexicao) gangbangers now.

Many times. A friend of mine in high school used to walk around with a brown bandana in his right back pocket. Bloods would approach us asking about itconstantly.

Jokes. I live in the palisades and go to school in Santa Monica. That %%!% must have happened in the Pico Corridor or something. I have never had bangersconfront me. What school do you go to ?

Back
Top Bottom