Anybody here's 'mood/vibe' changes with the seasons? Yeah...random.

Idk...something about that first couple of weeks where those cool fall breezes blow by
get me into a real chill, positive vibe that makes me wanna love someone
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
wink.gif

I guess it's the memories tied into the season with the holidays and such (Halloween, Thanksgiving, X-mas).

Anybody elses mood altered by the seasons adjusting?

A big problem at my university is seasonal depression. When winter hits (they get bad), statistics show that depression kicks into gear from December - March.

im exactly like you OP, i absolutely love fall and winter, i've been in such good mood these past few days, its been a good while since i felt likethis
happy.gif

i get really sad when it gets to the point that its dark at like 5...always have...worst time of year...

autumn/winter is pretty cool....big coats, hats, boots, barbarian beard...got the xmas market in the city... meat and ale
pimp.gif

only bad thing about it is i look pasty as %!$# through the winter months
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i get really sad when it gets to the point that its dark at like 5...always have...worst time of year...

Yes me too. I'm already seeing my positive mood declining. Just last night I felt like crying for no reason. I felt horrible. I enjoy everything that comeswith fall/winter but the cold long nights suck without having a special someone to share them with.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Yes me too. I'm already seeing my positive mood declining. Just last night I felt like crying for no reason. I felt horrible. I enjoy everything that comes with fall/winter but the cold long nights suck without having a special someone to share them with.
frown.gif
Seasonal Affective Disorder?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Yes me too. I'm already seeing my positive mood declining. Just last night I felt like crying for no reason. I felt horrible. I enjoy everything that comes with fall/winter but the cold long nights suck without having a special someone to share them with.
frown.gif
Seasonal Affective Disorder?
you ever try light therapy? seasonal affective disorder is linked to hormone levels and whatnot, and also to vitamin d. if you're in aregion that gets a good number of sunny during fall/winter you can get by with some time out in the sun. otherwise, you can invest in special lights or bulbsthat you sit in front of a few minutes a day.

but for real, during the colder months i find myself wanting a relationship bad

Get more chill during the winter but also more emotional.smh

I've also noticed that I feel almost a natural high in the morning,
then later in the day, when it starts to warm up again,
(Texas weather FTL) my mood goes into a ditch.
smh.gif

I think im bi-polar too, if it matters. imy
embarassed.gif

im in florida and when its "cold" here i throw on the 501s and a light sweat shirt and im in the zone cruisin', nothing like it. reminds me ofvirginia beach again... damn i miss it.

I swear I get a winter depression when its cold out, and since its mostly cold here.....

<-------

southerner living in the midwest. as soon as october hits, i'm automatically unhappy.

i feel like %++# in the summer for some reason.

in the winter i have some kinda 'swag' boost. idk, i cant explain it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom