Anybody know the sizing fit on the CDP XVI like?

I know for sure the OG XVI fit a little snug than usual kicks. I only had the White/Blue editions and they fit really small...i had to get a FULL size bigger;which is unusual.

So my question is are the CDP XVI's updated and true to size? Or shall i aim for a size higher?

Anybody with early access to them wanna share info? Thanks.

Anybody with early access to them wanna share info? Thanks.

laugh.gif
oh I was about to say.....

either way you wouldn't see heat23 (oh damn,where is he at) telling you how they fit

get your usual size

I heard they're a little snug. I don't know how they fit because this is the only signature Jordan I don't own.

well the og xvii's were snug and the cdp xvii's were snug, so imma guess that the cdp xvi's probably will fit like the ogs

bnasty i would probably get a 12...i dont own these but from the consensus that everyone is giving, they either fit like the 17s or they in their own right fitsnug, so going with a 12 would be your best bet. i too am trying to figure this out since i never owned a pair of the 16s...but im good true to size in my 17sOGs and the CDP verions).

I've never had to go a size up with any of my J's. Some of them might be a lil snug but those ones usually have some sort of cover or strap on them.

Back
Top Bottom