Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

"AirAnt23,"

Good looking as usual...

And you "got it", just ain't giving it up to ev'rybody... PAUSE.

roll.gif

this weekends going to be tough for alot of people. i made 3 future connects from different stores though yesterday, everyone i approached was cool, i exchanged numbers with all 3 of them but they told me that with the $500 limit and them buying stuff for themselves, family, and close friends they were going to be maxed out for april, but each person i asked said they'd hold me down with the 30% come may and for future 50%'s so that's somewhat of a win to me. 2 of them said they would hit me up on saturday evening if they had a decent amount left on their discount,

one of my friends hit me up with the same news, that between his purchases, and stuff for his family and having $ left for the vii's and griffey ii's he was maxed out as well.

with that limit i completely understand where every one of them is coming from. if i was in their position i'd take care of me first and foremost then my family and regulars

this weekends going to be tough for alot of people. i made 3 future connects from different stores though yesterday, everyone i approached was cool, i exchanged numbers with all 3 of them but they told me that with the $500 limit and them buying stuff for themselves, family, and close friends they were going to be maxed out for april, but each person i asked said they'd hold me down with the 30% come may and for future 50%'s so that's somewhat of a win to me. 2 of them said they would hit me up on saturday evening if they had a decent amount left on their discount,

one of my friends hit me up with the same news, that between his purchases, and stuff for his family and having $ left for the vii's and griffey ii's he was maxed out as well.

with that limit i completely understand where every one of them is coming from. if i was in their position i'd take care of me first and foremost then my family and regulars

Glass Blues & Timbs for $25 for me

Kids got
Retro 7
Blazers

$160 total...they were ok with it..thanks to my peeps...unfortunately I couldn't extend NY help to others...let's hope this changes

Glass Blues & Timbs for $25 for me

Kids got
Retro 7
Blazers

$160 total...they were ok with it..thanks to my peeps...unfortunately I couldn't extend NY help to others...let's hope this changes

Scooped up my first pair of Lebron VIII's. The Home White/Red/Black colorway. Very clean shoe for the summer. Also scooped up a Swingman 30 Revolution Lebron home jersey and a Heat and Orlando Magic New Era Fitted. So now I have another Heat set to match my D-Wade Away Jersey/Jordan 2011's.

Didn't want to get greedy with the spending limit. All other stuff I can cop on Swoosh. I was pretty pissed though, all the heat I wanted was sold out at my HOH. No Foams in stock. They still had Kobe Rices/Chinas/Helicopters, but were only size 8.5 and under. Sucks. I was thinking of the Summit Hill's, but I would never wear them. On to the Blackout 2011's tomorrow!

My connects always come through.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Scooped up my first pair of Lebron VIII's. The Home White/Red/Black colorway. Very clean shoe for the summer. Also scooped up a Swingman 30 Revolution Lebron home jersey and a Heat and Orlando Magic New Era Fitted. So now I have another Heat set to match my D-Wade Away Jersey/Jordan 2011's.

Didn't want to get greedy with the spending limit. All other stuff I can cop on Swoosh. I was pretty pissed though, all the heat I wanted was sold out at my HOH. No Foams in stock. They still had Kobe Rices/Chinas/Helicopters, but were only size 8.5 and under. Sucks. I was thinking of the Summit Hill's, but I would never wear them. On to the Blackout 2011's tomorrow!

My connects always come through.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Great Day for ME.

Mad SALTY for that LIMIT though..
MAXED out & had to choose between a couple pairs.

Great Day for ME.

Mad SALTY for that LIMIT though..
MAXED out & had to choose between a couple pairs.

yea didnt even really want anything. just copped a extra pair of green pro, 2 orlando penny 1 and good old elite socks

yea didnt even really want anything. just copped a extra pair of green pro, 2 orlando penny 1 and good old elite socks

Originally Posted by NycPosite

. Damn man, lucky your store still had them. My local store had jack squat.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

. Damn man, lucky your store still had them. My local store had jack squat.

Back
Top Bottom