Anybody listening to Emilio Rojas?

I realized I hadn't seen any comments regarding dude on NT.  In my opinion both his mixtapes with Green Lantern (The Natural and Life Without Shame) are 
pimp.gif
.  His delivery and content are both on point.  

I realized I hadn't seen any comments regarding dude on NT.  In my opinion both his mixtapes with Green Lantern (The Natural and Life Without Shame) are 
pimp.gif
.  His delivery and content are both on point.  

This guy is too nice. I both mixtapes get plays weekly from me. Everyone else is sleeping!

This guy is too nice. I both mixtapes get plays weekly from me. Everyone else is sleeping!

Yeah, I barely found out about him around the time Life Without Shame dropped. Been in heavy rotation ever since.

I'm making it a point to get out to see him at SXSW.

Yeah, I barely found out about him around the time Life Without Shame dropped. Been in heavy rotation ever since.

I'm making it a point to get out to see him at SXSW.

I just read they're shooting a video fro "Right to Stay" on March 3. He'll get a lot of publicity for that joint, that song is deep. Sad that'll he have to explain what the meaning behind the song is.

I just read they're shooting a video fro "Right to Stay" on March 3. He'll get a lot of publicity for that joint, that song is deep. Sad that'll he have to explain what the meaning behind the song is.

I really like how dude takes on the subjects he does. (think Right to Stay and Tic Toc) there is another on The Natural I think is called Sympathy for the Devil.

I really like how dude takes on the subjects he does. (think Right to Stay and Tic Toc) there is another on The Natural I think is called Sympathy for the Devil.

Back
Top Bottom