Anybody mess with turkey bacon?

My momma be talkin bout this mess and how she aint going back to regular bacon
laugh.gif

Nothing will ever replace the taste of real Bacon. Louis Rich Turkey Bacon tastes great, little to no grease compared to bacon - real Bacon u gotta duck forcover
laugh.gif
. But If both is in the fridge at the same time, which is highlyunlikely, I'm swine'n and dine'n son
pimp.gif

They're all welcome, I really don't care if it's healthy or not. I'll eat Tofu or a rice cake if it taste good
laugh.gif

i mess with those turkey burgers and turkey pepperoni. havent tried the bacon tho. might pick some up.

does it come in maple? gotta have that syrup taste.
pimp.gif

I have been eating turkey bacon for the last 10 years…and I love it…I stopped eating pork around the same time, and the switch to be was very easy. I love it;I use it to make my breakfast…turkey bacon with a little cheese and wheat toast.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i mess with those turkey burgers and turkey pepperoni. havent tried the bacon tho. might pick some up.

pimp.gif

I've never tried turkey burgers, how do they taste? Turkey bacon is the real deal though i eat it every morning and I don't think I'll switch backto regular bacon.

Yeah my mom eats everything turkey...ground turkey, turkey bacon, turkey sausage...its not bad I just prefer PORK!

ive eaten turkey sausage, yeah there was less grease but it seemed like the only difference in nutritional data was the amount of sodium, the decrease in tastedefinitely wasnt worth it

cause you be FAAKKKIIINNN LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKEE

sorry, I had to do it

BYB ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

pimp.gif

I've never tried turkey burgers, how do they taste? Turkey bacon is the real deal though i eat it every morning and I don't think I'll switch back to regular bacon.
its hella good. it cooks like a hamburger but its a little leaner. kinda like a 98% lean beef. but it taste really good. they have them on campusall the time so i always pick one up.

Turkey bacon tastes just as good as regular bacon, and is a really good substitute when trying to forego the unhealthiness of regular bacon.

I forgot what brand it was, but my mom bought a pack of turkey bacon once, and that was the best tasting bacon I've had in awhile. A lot of other brands ofturkey bacon taste too plain.

Back
Top Bottom