Anybody on NT own a barbershop?

Considering getting my Shark Tank on. Talked to my barber today and he's thinking about buying out the current shop he's at or opening his own shop, but may not have all the start up money. He's been cutting hair for like 15 years and has a loyal clientele for himself and seems to know/understand the business.

Anybody have experience with running/owning a barber shop?

Last edited:
My dad used to own a barbershop (well co-own, he used to share it with his childhood friend), he even went to Barber School with Anthony Hamilton.

I'll ask him and get back to you on info fam, so's you's can flourish :smokin

My dad used to own a barbershop (well co-own, he used to share it with his childhood friend), he even went to Barber School with Anthony Hamilton.

I'll ask him and get back to you on info fam, so's you's can flourish :smokin
Anthony Hamilton is the barber/artist who got at ya mombz?? :wow:

Anthony Hamilton is the barber/artist who got at ya mombz?? :wow:
No *****
Anthony Hamilton went to barber school with my dad
And my barber wasn't tryna holler god damnit

But just for the record, Anthony Hamilton could try to get at my mom all he wanted as long as I get money from it

a friend of mine opened up a barbershop in our small little town and did well enough to open two other shops at different locations. hes doing very well

Oprah Winfrey dad babershop is in the hood here and does numbers. Got my hair cut their a few times for the heck of it. Saw her dad.... When he divorced his wife he let the shop building and land go into foreclosure so his wife won't get it, Oprah bought it back in her name and gave it to her dad. Boss move

Babershopnis good business. I would buy a out a good spot women feel comfortable coming to. If men know women is there getting there kids hair cut or chilling talking to their buddies, the men will come in number

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom