Anybody own a Honda Ruckus?

Just think it might be fun to have just going place to place running errands close to home instead of taking the car.

Do you need a motorcycle endorsement on you license to ride them?

49cc

Est 85 mpg

$2500 msrp

Pros and Cons?

Thanks.

No matter the price or mpg, I can't see myself on something that looks so ridiculous
laugh.gif

http://img.muare.vn/dkmvkl/honda-ruckus.jpg Edit: I fail at posting pictures
smh.gif

Yo the one in the picture looks nice! But I dnt mess with honda so...pass

I'll never understand the whole scooter thing. I guess its a cheap form of transportation, but I'd feel like a total tool riding one.

i always thought they sucked till I rented one a couple years back in south beach, soooo much better than a car, riding through alleys, tight spaces, you canpark damn near anywhere.....gotta love em

Nah I got a Yamaha Zuma.
pimp.gif
it hits about 50..dude who sold it to me did some mods.
It's so much fun.

Originally Posted by J Burner

I'll never understand the whole scooter thing. I guess its a cheap form of transportation, but I'd feel like a total tool riding one.
I wouldnt dare drive mine in west palm. I just use mine up here for school. Parking close to your classes and no bus FTW

Dirty - Thanks for that link. Provided some answers I've been looking for awhile.

Funny thing is I plan to get a regular 600cc motorcycle too, but not before my car is paid off. Which won't be for about 2.5 more years.
frown.gif

Thanks for the info everyone. Don't down one til you've ridden one. I can't get down with the Vespa though.

49ccs are slow as balls.
just get a vino
2.5k is not worth it, just buy one now and stash it til spring or if you live somewhere warm all the time.

yo those are pretty hot .. that first one in the set of pics above me is
pimp.gif
.. would definitely turn heads on a nice hot nyc summer day.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

that thing looks cool

EDIT: seems like we're good in NY (unless I can't read of course)

The ruckus is fast enough that you need a class M license to operate in NY.

Ain't nobody gonna laugh. One of my homies uses that for class and #*$. Very useful in tight places.

Back
Top Bottom