anybody remember these? vol. this is for the feds

motorola-v60.jpg

This was the cell phone that started it all IMO...Back then, phones were bulky and awkward, and they cost $100 for a good one...Then this phone dropped and was selling for $200+ and only people with money could afford it bc at the time, $200 for a cell phone was insane...So anytime somebody in NYC had one of these, you knew they were either businessmen or drug dealers
laugh.gif

motorola-v60.jpg

This was the cell phone that started it all IMO...Back then, phones were bulky and awkward, and they cost $100 for a good one...Then this phone dropped and was selling for $200+ and only people with money could afford it bc at the time, $200 for a cell phone was insane...So anytime somebody in NYC had one of these, you knew they were either businessmen or drug dealers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

motorola-v60.jpg
My first phone too. I remember getting ringtones that you had to enter through like the dial-pad or some cockamamie process 
laugh.gif
, they didn't even sound like the song you were getting, but as similar as it could.

motorola-v60.jpg
My first phone too. I remember getting ringtones that you had to enter through like the dial-pad or some cockamamie process 
laugh.gif
, they didn't even sound like the song you were getting, but as similar as it could.

Originally Posted by I WON

laugh.gif
I've heard stories of my uncle ripping the cord out of a house phone and driving around talking on it, acting like it was a cellular 
roll.gif
0625-lenny-kravitz-bauer-credit.jpg

laugh.gif
I've heard stories of my uncle ripping the cord out of a house phone and driving around talking on it, acting like it was a cellular 
roll.gif

Damn this brings back memories...

This was my first cell phone with the interchangeable faces

Phone_Mobile_Nokia_5165_Black.jpg

...but as soon as I saw the Motorola V60 I knew I had to have it. I paid over $300 for it, but I loved that damn phone. It was sleeker than anything else out, and it got reception EVERYWHERE. I had it for about 3 years until I got tired of glueing the antenna back on lol.

...but as soon as I saw the Motorola V60 I knew I had to have it. I paid over $300 for it, but I loved that damn phone. It was sleeker than anything else out, and it got reception EVERYWHERE. I had it for about 3 years until I got tired of glueing the antenna back on lol.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

laugh.gif
roll.gif
yo word? i need one of these for the iphone asap... info anybody?
dead srs

laugh.gif
roll.gif
dead srs

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

laugh.gif
roll.gif
dead srs

Yeah my boy had one of those a couple years back I think.  For the Razr maybe.  It was like $20-$30 maybe?  Coulda been Urban Outfitters?  He even upgraded to the bluetooth version when the BB Curve came out!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by skidmarkshawty

laugh.gif
roll.gif
dead srs

Yeah my boy had one of those a couple years back I think.  For the Razr maybe.  It was like $20-$30 maybe?  Coulda been Urban Outfitters?  He even upgraded to the bluetooth version when the BB Curve came out!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

motorola-v60.jpg
laugh.gif
#swag. My first phone as well. Back when i was like 14 trying to get homegirl to french kiss because i thought that was serious business. 
laugh.gif
 Being a late bloomer fail.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

motorola-v60.jpg
laugh.gif
#swag. My first phone as well. Back when i was like 14 trying to get homegirl to french kiss because i thought that was serious business. 
laugh.gif
 Being a late bloomer fail.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

Snake was the truth

Originally Posted by DinanBMW

Snake was the truth

Back
Top Bottom