Anybody scoopin up "Inception" today?

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Watched it last week

Deleted it after the first 45 min

i also found the beginning very boring.  the story is great but you have to pay attention and not fall asleep.

This is true and sadly I fell asleep in several scenes that's why I didn't fully understand it. The replay value of this is high so it is worth getting on disc. How much is it in stores? Amazon has a good deal right now.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Watched it last week

Deleted it after the first 45 min

i also found the beginning very boring.  the story is great but you have to pay attention and not fall asleep.

This is true and sadly I fell asleep in several scenes that's why I didn't fully understand it. The replay value of this is high so it is worth getting on disc. How much is it in stores? Amazon has a good deal right now.

I just got it today! Whats this take a pic thing with the sticker with the top on it?

I just got it today! Whats this take a pic thing with the sticker with the top on it?

Originally Posted by durantula

Am I the only one who didn't like this movie??

Watch it again. It's definitely one of those movies that gets better over time. I watched it in the theaters and came out confused and overhyped by people on here. Then I had a copy of this for the past 3 weeks and it really is a good movie (not the best but good anyways).

Plus I really like the ending. Keeps the viewer in limbo as well.

Originally Posted by durantula

Am I the only one who didn't like this movie??

Watch it again. It's definitely one of those movies that gets better over time. I watched it in the theaters and came out confused and overhyped by people on here. Then I had a copy of this for the past 3 weeks and it really is a good movie (not the best but good anyways).

Plus I really like the ending. Keeps the viewer in limbo as well.

Heard they're releasing it on DVD, inside of a blu-ray, inside of a digital copy, inside of a dream, inside of Best Buy

Heard they're releasing it on DVD, inside of a blu-ray, inside of a digital copy, inside of a dream, inside of Best Buy

Back
Top Bottom