Anybody see Ginobolis block on D-Wade

pimp.gif

That was a clean block - hard to get the ball from the other side without just taking the man out.

Worst shot in the world after though - with his toes on the line.

smh.gif
that was the game right there.

He makes that we get within 1 and still have a shot.

Nice defense by Ginobili, come on DWade throw it down next time.

it wasnt that impressive and I am a wade hater

wade put up some weak layup and manu was the SECONDARY defender

if he had been the main defender a la kobe vs allen, redd, deron, kirilenko, etc it might have been more impressive

Originally Posted by knightngale

it wasnt that impressive and I am a wade hater

wade put up some weak layup and manu was the SECONDARY defender

if he had been the main defender a la kobe vs allen, redd, deron, kirilenko, etc it might have been more impressive

Yes, but apparently you're also a Ginobili hater so it all balances out. Probably still salty over the block Ginobili had on Kobe's potential gamewinner when Kobe elbowed him in the face a couple of years ago. None of the ones you mentioned compare to this one. The Ray Allen one was a friggin preseasongame. This one prevented a potential loss into a sure win. You can say that any layup that has ever been rejected was weak.

Why Ginobli isn't an everynight started I still don't get.

Spurs still do win so I guess you can't complain.

Originally Posted by parada45

Why Ginobli isn't an everynight started I still don't get.

Spurs still do win so I guess you can't complain.

With Timmy and Parker and shooters out wide spurs have every scoring threat needed. It's when they go to the bench or their offense is stagnant they bringmanu it to be manu. I personally think it's genius.

When the playoffs come though they need to start all of them and just have them play heavy minutes.

Nice block and hustle by Manu.

Pop got them boys in San Antone still hustlin' on D.

Never sleep on the Spurs.

And yes, Manu is nice.

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

D723 wrote:

I didn't see but I do agree that Ginobili is a top 5 SG in the league.

indifferent.gif

Kobe, AI, WADE, JOE johnson, Brandon ROY > Flop master

laugh.gif
@ AI

He's probably the 5th best right now. He would've been the third best had he not missed so much of the season. Anyway, Manu doesn't pay attentionto your hate. He isn't his team's first or even second option and isn't even a starter. He doesn't average the minutes the other guys youmentioned do, and it's definitely not because he's not good enough. He just does whatever the coach wants him to do and help his team win.

if you notice he put in the league !!! not who year is better stat wise....

Im not 1 took look and stare at stats, but AI sure hall of famer > the flop Master....

Back
Top Bottom