Anybody see the Simpsons on Sunday??Vol: RIP Fat Tony

tired.gif

He died and was replaced by his cousin Skinny Tony that became fat after taking over the family.

Tell you what, though, the past four episodes or so have been really good.

He died and was replaced by his cousin Skinny Tony that became fat after taking over the family.

Homer spends the beginning of the new year in the Springfield Penitentiary after getting caught bribing an official. An FBI investigator offers to reduce his jail time if Homer agrees to go undercover as an informant to investigate Fat Tony. When Homer forges a special bond with Fat Tony and his family, he becomes conflicted between his obligation to the government and his loyalty to his new family. After an unexpected turn of events in which Homer accidentally causes the death of Fat Tony, Fat Tony’s cousin Fit Tony seeks to settle a score with Homer, but winds up teaching him an important lesson and becoming the new Fat Tony.

Homer spends the beginning of the new year in the Springfield Penitentiary after getting caught bribing an official. An FBI investigator offers to reduce his jail time if Homer agrees to go undercover as an informant to investigate Fat Tony. When Homer forges a special bond with Fat Tony and his family, he becomes conflicted between his obligation to the government and his loyalty to his new family. After an unexpected turn of events in which Homer accidentally causes the death of Fat Tony, Fat Tony’s cousin Fit Tony seeks to settle a score with Homer, but winds up teaching him an important lesson and becoming the new Fat Tony.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

this
after skipping out on a few seasons I started going back through the last few years and honestly the show is still really funny. Obviously the best years have passed but after 2X years, can you blame them.  Most shows hardly have enough steam to get through a season

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

this
after skipping out on a few seasons I started going back through the last few years and honestly the show is still really funny. Obviously the best years have passed but after 2X years, can you blame them.  Most shows hardly have enough steam to get through a season

I can't stand this show anymore. It's not even funny now it's just stupid. And this is coming from a life long fan.
ohwell.gif

I can't stand this show anymore. It's not even funny now it's just stupid. And this is coming from a life long fan.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom