Anybody take metamucil?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Son I take metamucil on the reg. Didn't give me mudd butt, and when I go I don't have to push or strain and it it just flows. Has definitely upgraded my crap taking experience.

Really? Do you take the drink additive or the capsule?

how old are some of you !!!%!#!%$*$*!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

late night NT
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Son aint lying about one wipe.
I take the drink additive. It suggest three times a day but I just take two and eat a lil healthier.

Son aint lying about one wipe.
I take the drink additive. It suggest three times a day but I just take two and eat a lil healthier.

It's not hard to incorporate fiber into your diet from foods. People wanting to take things like metamucil leads me to believe they just want a short cut into trying to be healthier. Up your veggies man, I wouldn't eat fruits with their skins because of all the chemical waxes but def eat things like asparagus, brocolli, lentils, legumes, whole grain pastas, oats...really not that hard.

It's not hard to incorporate fiber into your diet from foods. People wanting to take things like metamucil leads me to believe they just want a short cut into trying to be healthier. Up your veggies man, I wouldn't eat fruits with their skins because of all the chemical waxes but def eat things like asparagus, brocolli, lentils, legumes, whole grain pastas, oats...really not that hard.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Isn't that semi-expensive though? I don't have a ton of money for all of that so I figured adding a little bit of the powder until I get used to it would be fine?

they sometimes are, but i know metamucil makes bars as well. ate them like graham crackers when i had colitis last summer, didnt poop for 2 weeks. didnt know i had colitis until i went into the hospital because of the pain. once the swelling of my intestine went down, i literally pooped my pants at ANY time
sick.gif
spent 3 days in the hospital then another week at home getting the 2 weeks worth of poop out
laugh.gif
ruined my 4th of july
mad.gif

but if you go to a Dr. office they will give you free samples of the bars,powder and pills if you ask for them.
good lord man 
eek.gif
 2 whole weeks.

i cant imagine going 2 weeks.  i think id go to the doc after like 3 days.

i too am interested in upping my fiber with a supplement.  i think im going to give these capsules a shot

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Isn't that semi-expensive though? I don't have a ton of money for all of that so I figured adding a little bit of the powder until I get used to it would be fine?

they sometimes are, but i know metamucil makes bars as well. ate them like graham crackers when i had colitis last summer, didnt poop for 2 weeks. didnt know i had colitis until i went into the hospital because of the pain. once the swelling of my intestine went down, i literally pooped my pants at ANY time
sick.gif
spent 3 days in the hospital then another week at home getting the 2 weeks worth of poop out
laugh.gif
ruined my 4th of july
mad.gif

but if you go to a Dr. office they will give you free samples of the bars,powder and pills if you ask for them.
good lord man 
eek.gif
 2 whole weeks.

i too am interested in upping my fiber with a supplement.  i think im going to give these capsules a shot

metamucil_11484_6_%28big%29_.jpg
(3-4 capsules / day)

- No straining
smokin.gif
     / Very little - - Hardly any odor
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
    /    1-wipe only policy
eek.gif
     /   will literally have you thinking your _____ doesn't stink!
pimp.gif

- Only downside is that the whole #2 bathroom experience occurs so quickly that there's not enough time to get any reading in.
tired.gif

metamucil_11484_6_%28big%29_.jpg
(3-4 capsules / day)

- No straining
smokin.gif
     / Very little - - Hardly any odor
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
    /    1-wipe only policy
eek.gif
     /   will literally have you thinking your _____ doesn't stink!
pimp.gif

- Only downside is that the whole #2 bathroom experience occurs so quickly that there's not enough time to get any reading in.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

sick.gif
laugh.gif
ruined my 4th of july
mad.gif

good lord man 
eek.gif
 2 whole weeks.

yea man, had some undercooked chicken. pumped me with antibiotics for three straight days all while being on a liquid only diet. threw away multiple pairs of underwear once i got out.
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

sick.gif
laugh.gif
ruined my 4th of july
mad.gif

good lord man 
eek.gif
 2 whole weeks.

yea man, had some undercooked chicken. pumped me with antibiotics for three straight days all while being on a liquid only diet. threw away multiple pairs of underwear once i got out.
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom