Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

i watch regularly and i didnt even realize until i saw the last couple of posts

the tone in rick’s voice does seem a little different tho

I'm really glad this show didn't end off that scandal. Was very invested in the Rick Prime thing. Glad its getting resolved.

The Evil Morty plot is resolved as far as I'm concerned, but THIS... This is the main conflict of the show.

do the different colored portals mean anything?

rick has the green portal

evil morty had the yellow portal

i think the dinosaurs had the pink portal

Anybody catch the season premiere last night? It's up on adultswim.com.

I thought it was pretty good. I didn't even notice the voices. It wasn't as strong as past season premieres but I still got some good laughs out of it.

New episode was just okay. I'll give it at least a few more weeks to see if it picks up.

Saw someplace that they want this show to go on forever like The Simpsons. Ain't no way.

last nights episode was hillarious…

are the rickjerry, jerryrick, and jerricky characters gone?

they didnt show how rick and jerry go back to normal in the episode

yup solid episode. gonna rewatch today cause i know i probably missed a lot with everything going on :lol:

Rick and Jerry episode. Rick and Jerry realize that they have a lot in common and become friends. Then it all falls apart and they are back to hating each other.

last nights episode :wow:
the episode came outta nowhere…

but i feel like they killed Rick prime off too early…esp since they built him up for all these seasons.

last night was the first time i also noticed Morty’s voice is kinda different

Excellent sci-fi. They either killed Rick Prime to get the story out the way, or he's not really dead. Or in some convoluted way, our Rick will end up being the Rick Prime.
yeah. they didnt show him die…

but what felt strange is that he was such a big deal and then disappeared in half an episode in the middle of season 7

pretty interesting too is that Rick may not be the smartest person in the universe anymore

I like that they did it early. A part of this show is riffing on the whole long narrative concept. I loved it.

"The Omega Device". Thats really funny. that whole setup was funny. Lot of good humor in this episode

Last edited:
I like that they did it early. A part of this show is riffing on the whole long narrative concept. I loved it.

"The Omega Device". Thats really funny. that whole setup was funny. Lot of good humor in this episode

Peak Rick and Morty right here.

Back
Top Bottom