Anybody watch Rick and Morty?????? VOL....nobody exists on purpose

Yea that was way better than the last one :smokin

They get in so much in so little time lol

Poor morty

The funniest line of the episode was when Morty pushed that dude down the stairs and said "How do you like that! Do you want me to cut to three weeks earlier? When you were alive!" :rofl:

The funniest line of the episode was when Morty pushed that dude down the stairs and said "How do you like that! Do you want me to cut to three weeks earlier? When you were alive!" :rofl:
:lol: They were quite a few on point lines in this one

"Hey muchacho does this planet have wiper fluid yet or are you gonna freak out and start worshipping us"

Jerry:" Taddy?"
Rick: "Yes Jerry,It's Taddy a person no one has ever heard of until now calling you on a space phone"
Idk why but that had me :rofl:

i died son... this had be rollin' :rofl:

i didn't expect him to do that

The funniest line of the episode was when Morty pushed that dude down the stairs and said "How do you like that! Do you want me to cut to three weeks earlier? When you were alive!" 
roll.gif
this and "holy ish dad, would you shut the f up " had me 
laugh.gif

really good episode . them mega man joints 
pimp.gif
 with the toni tony tone it feels good was great..... 

bro these episodes awlays top the last if thats even possible.

have not seen this weeks, but last week was hilarious, theres not much that makes me laugh out loud nowadays, but this...

Ep was GREAT

But damb they kilt birdperson

And damb a year and a half

Last edited:
Good last episode . Man one of the reason I hate catching shows in its first seasons . Only 10 episode seasons and a year and a half long wait . Smh . Gotta wait so long and they left it off like that.

Back
Top Bottom