Anyone a vegetarian?

demize

Banned
seriously thinking about it.

are there any in here? if so state why you became one

seriously thinking about it.

are there any in here? if so state why you became one

I have been for about 3 months.

I changed it up because of religion (I've been a practicing buddhist for a while now,) but would have probably done it anyways to be healthier.

I have been for about 3 months.

I changed it up because of religion (I've been a practicing buddhist for a while now,) but would have probably done it anyways to be healthier.

4195628634_310e9bd448.jpg

I went pescetarian for almost 2 weeks before about a year and a half ago. On the 11th day, my stomach started to have withdrawals.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure I could do it now. I'll probably go at it again in the upcoming months just for the sake of doing it. I don't think I can be full on vegetarian though.

Enjoy the last piece of meat before you make the jump OP...(Pause)

I went pescetarian for almost 2 weeks before about a year and a half ago. On the 11th day, my stomach started to have withdrawals.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure I could do it now. I'll probably go at it again in the upcoming months just for the sake of doing it. I don't think I can be full on vegetarian though.

Enjoy the last piece of meat before you make the jump OP...(Pause)

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

how is it so far

For the first couple weeks it sucked because I was always tired. But I think that goes along with any dramatic dietary change. It also kinda sucked because I just jumped right into it too. Didn't have any recipes, no idea how to balance my vitamin/protein/etc intake. Going out to restaurants kind of sucked too (because I always went to restaurants that didn't really cater to vegetarians/vegans.)

But since I've been situated it's been cool. It's not an amazing difference. I sometimes miss meat (nh) but it's not too difficult to replace it in your diet (there are a bunch of substitutes that taste pretty good, and there are plenty of ways to get the protein that you miss out on.)

Idk what else. I can try to answer any questions you have.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

how is it so far

For the first couple weeks it sucked because I was always tired. But I think that goes along with any dramatic dietary change. It also kinda sucked because I just jumped right into it too. Didn't have any recipes, no idea how to balance my vitamin/protein/etc intake. Going out to restaurants kind of sucked too (because I always went to restaurants that didn't really cater to vegetarians/vegans.)

But since I've been situated it's been cool. It's not an amazing difference. I sometimes miss meat (nh) but it's not too difficult to replace it in your diet (there are a bunch of substitutes that taste pretty good, and there are plenty of ways to get the protein that you miss out on.)

Idk what else. I can try to answer any questions you have.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Nope. Full on omnivore
devil.gif

Do a quick search though. AntonLavey made a thread a while back. Talkin about killin' plants and !#%!
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
  Leave them plants alone man. 

Back
Top Bottom