Anyone behind on rent due to the Packs?

^^^^haha......spent the 'economic stimulus' already huh......cant wait to get mines.....dats gonna be for the june and july packs.....

Originally Posted by rocman23

yeah i actually skipped paying rent to get the titaniums and the first two packs. i live back at home with moms now, screw priorties i wanna be broke from buying kicks the rest of my life.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not behind on anything, but I do rationalize with myself on what I feel gets copped and what doesn't.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

No, I'm just a little behind on my car restoration project...I'll be good though the stimulus money is coming out early so everythang is everythang

Oh yeah...wayne is garbage, a latent karamo and a perpetrating wannabe blood...nice avy and sig btw
eyes.gif

Use the gun in yo avy please.
mad.gif

Its not a music forum so ill leave it alone but please humor me with who you listen to.

but he can't find Wayne

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by RetroSniper

No, I'm just a little behind on my car restoration project...I'll be good though the stimulus money is coming out early so everythang is everythang

Oh yeah...wayne is garbage, a latent karamo and a perpetrating wannabe blood...nice avy and sig btw
eyes.gif

Use the gun in yo avy please.
mad.gif

Its not a music forum so ill leave it alone but please humor me with who you listen to.
DJ SCREW and the S.U.C. everyday all day cuz...classic rap music in an often imitated, never duplicated genre of Screwed&Chopped... your man wayneattempted (and FAILED) to make a song about being "Screwed up" But, alas, like everything else he touches he screwed it up
laugh.gif

EDIT: i diss him every chance i get in the music forum, if that matters...

Not behind at all on any of my bills for that matter and Ive bought all 3 packs so far and am putting a new engine in my camaro this week also. Im stillpicking up ALL the packs just like Ive planned form the beginning. I love the good paying job Ive got
happy.gif
. Believe it or not hard work does pay off.

Nope. I bought one pack (IX & XIV) and sold the XIV's for $140. So I'm good. I'm buying the next pack but most likely I'll sell the 17s.

How could any1 possibly ruin their living arrangements over kicks?,that's just bafoonery,lmao....anyway,wayne is garbage tho,after carter II,he wentkaputs....

P.s. Lmao @ comparing Wayne to Karamo.

After the first 3 packs, I'm thinking of getting a new credit card for the rest. 0% APR for 15 months should be good for summer vacation, Christmas andCountdown Packs.

i think i might have to lay down the 23 that come out in may so i can pay college tuition and gas, but i'm going to cop three packs (hopefully).

DJ SCREW and the S.U.C. everyday all day cuz...classic rap music in an often imitated, never duplicated genre of Screwed&Chopped...
r.i.p. dj screw.

but on the real cuz, houston sucks.

you know you in trouble when you got more wack rappers than atlanta.

and don't et me started on chopped and screwed

laugh.gif
at how this turned into a music forum argument on weezy

and i haventbought any of the packs, none have been worth it. i dont even know if i want to cop the upcoming packs, cuz theres always that one shoe i dontwant.

No packs and no XX3's yet.
I said I'm getting them all and I will, on my own time. Money is a lil tight and priorities first. I did screw up once, but I couldn't resist. (OG NikeGarnett Ones for $68 DS!)

Back
Top Bottom