Anyone believe in UFO's?

The topic of UFO's and their existence has really been fascinating to me as of late. I really think the existence of UFO's are legit, and that there have to be extra-terrestrial beings out there. I look out for new videos of sightings captured by folks across the globe, and the evidence is all there. I do believe that some of these UFO's are government appointed "black project" aircrafts, which are kept secret for national security purposes. But some of these crafts keep me wondering...especially those that break the conventional laws of physics proposed by man.

Peep some of these videos that are totally bugged out 
eek.gif

This one is crazy 
eek.gif
 WTH was that thing? and who was operating it?

Last edited:
I still swear to this day when I was younger I saw this sort of small blue flash just go straight through the air in my uncles big *** backyard during the night

I didn't have an active imagination or ever have anything remotely similar to that happen in my life before or after that.

Convinced it was some alien ****, and I do believe of the countless planets here there's other life. But I don't really believe in UFOs just chillin in our orbit on the reg.

Yes.

As vast as the galaxy is, you'd be a fool to assume that we are the only ones inhabiting it.

When I seen this for the 1st time on TV with that hairstyle and topic I was laughing too hard. :lol: but yea, I think that aliens exist along with reptilian shapeshifters but that's another topic.

Random: Anyone ever notice people always talk about aliens and spiritual type stuff at night? like why not in the daytime when it's not creepy outside. :lol:

Did you guys peep the patches worn by ex-military men, engineers and scientists working at Area-51 black project programs? Theres an entire book devoted to these patches and their meanings. Creepy as hell man. Here are a few notable ones:

The origins and purpose of this patch remain obscure. The green figure holding the sword (or dagger) wears the cloak-and dagger garb often associated with black projects. There is a star in the northern hemisphere under the letter "S" and another red star in the American Southwest. The red star might refer to an operating location, but the patch provides no real clue as to where it might be. The Southwest is home to numerous classified units. Air Force Space Command in Colorado; Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico; White Sands, New Mexico; Groom Lake, Nevada

The words "A Lifetime of Silence" no doubt refer to the fact that members of this unit or project cannot speak about what they do. The image of a "Green Door" is also obscure. Military intelligence officers have a tradition of working behind locked green vault doors, but the symbol is widely used in popular culture to designate an inaccessible place. 

The letters ATOP on this patch stand for "Advanced Technology Observation Platform," whose first flight was on October 28, 1990. 
The Latin phrase Furtim Vigilans translates as "Vigilance Through Stealth." 
No further information about this patch or program is known. Officials at the Flight Test Center at Edwards Air Force Base claim that the program depicted "isn't one of ours."

TENCAP is an acronym for Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities, a collection of programs that involve developing tactical (battlefield) applications out of reconnaissance satellite capabilities (which are normally thought of as strategic). 

"Special" almost invariably means "black" or highly classified. The phrase Oderint Dum Metuant is usually associated with Caligula, the first-century Roman emperor whose name became synonymous with depravity, madness, and tyranny. It translates as  "Let them hate so long as they fear."  

A National Reconnaissance Office program patch, whose referent remains entirely obscure. The Latin inscription translates as "Never Before, Never Again."

This patch represents an unknown project undertaken by the 413th Flight Test Squadron The zipper seems to refer to the fact that the project cannot be discussed. The first part of the phrase "We make threats" might refer to making simulated (or real) electronic "threats" against aircraft.

Universe is so vast, there has to be life away from earth IMO. Whether it's intelligent life, especially at that level of intelligence, idk.

Could you just imagine you’re this ordinary guy you don’t have a college degree but you have a great skill that you learned in the Military so you work at Home Depot making minimum wage and you’re generally upset with the way things are going. One day you decide that you’re going to go back to school using the GI Bill but you really don’t know what to major in so you say “F it” and reenlist in the military but choose the Air Force because god forbid you go back to the Army and have to go to a facility like Camp Robert because that place SUCKS!.

You tell your girlfriend that you’ve decided to reenlist and she gets totally pissed off because you didn’t tell her so you say “Let’s just get married” and her eyes water up and she says “yes” even though you don’t have a ring. You made the right choice though because you’re totally going to be making more money now as an E-5.

The day before you head off to Air Force AIT you decide to head out to the park with a couple of your bros to throw back a couple brewskies and talk about old times and chicks you use to bang even though you never really did and you’re a liar. You get so trashed and have to pee so so bad so you head off into the woods like a boss who doesn’t afraid of nothing. As you head into the woods you see a glowing ball in the distance, you’re drunk so you’ve got to see what it is. As you get closer it moves further into the woods and you follow and before you know it you’re deep into the woods. Soon the glowing ball bolts at you faster than you can react and you’re out cold. You wake up the next day in the woods with the worse head ache of all times. As you wonder back to the park you notice police and three body bags. “What the hell” you say. “Where the hell did you come from, this is a crime scene!” says one of the policemen. “I just woke up I think someone punched me” you reply. Soon it dawns on you, those body bags contain the remains of your friends and they’re dead. You’re overcome by an emotional roller coaster and the earth starts to tremble, police officers starts to run because they think it’s an earthquake, but no, it’s you.

I don’t feel like writing anymore someone else finish.

Am I the only one super creeped out by these patches? Crazy they were ACTUALLY worn by military intelligence. Scary as hell, here are some more: 

Minotaur is a still-classified program undertaken by Lockheed Martin's Advanced Development Programs division, the Skunk Works. Although Minotaur remains obscure, rumor holds that the airframe shares a "family resemblance" with another Skunk Works program called Minion and may have served as a technology demonstrator for that program.

The Air Force Special Projects Office was also the "A" Division of the National Reconnaissance Office, based at Los Angeles Air Force Base in California. The organization was charged with overseeing all Air Force satellite intelligence programs.

A patch for "black" projects designed by a member of Air Test and Evaluation Squadron Four (VX-4), based at Point Mugu near Camarillo, California. VX-4 eventually merged with VX-5 from NAWC China Lake, also in Southern California, to become VX-9 with detachments at both locations.

This patch comes from the Special Projects Office, which operated out of the Air Force's Sacramento Air Logistics Center and oversaw maintenance and support of the F-117A stealth fighter program. The phrase "Semper en Obscurus" translates as "Always in the Dark." The mushroom—which grows in darkness— symbolizes the secret nature of the Office's work. 

Clues in the patch's imagery seem to indicate that the satellite in question was, in fact, an ONYX spy satellite, also known by the code name Lacrosse. The owl eyes and the phrase "We Own the Night" seem to imply an imaging platform that can "see" in darkness, indicating a satellite that uses synthetic aperture radar to produce images of the Earth's surface. The wire mesh surrounding the owl's eyes is indicative of the wire mesh on an ONYX satellite that is purported to cover its antennae.

The black background and crescent moon on the patch probably represent the unit's night operations. The silver lining represents star light. The question mark signifies classified operations. The letters "NOYFB" stand for "None of Your **#$ Business."

Last edited:
what if aliens use ufos as cover up to what is really happening. they are walking amog us and to draw attention away from themselves they have ufos. they knew that the government woud easily know they were aliens so they paid off the government and the government keeps the ufos in their bases.but the aliens dont pay with money.no theygave the gov space age technology that can control the general population and make them submit to the them. 

Yo those tags are crazy!

I was talking to my boy about this yesterday. I would probably freeze if aliens appeared before me, but I would love to see em up close. Too many times have i seen weird things in the sky.

Back
Top Bottom