Anyone bored by the lack of new threads on General?

I'mma just say it, Ninjahood stop your ********. You just need something to blow hot air about. TAN isn't affecting General, it's been proven. Enough already.
yes it does, people have brought up da SAME **** i've said before i've said and after, that **** is a drag on general.

whats da purpose of it now other then separate that lil hanky panky clique from da rest of general? its over 5,000+ pages...

You hate it, we get it. And that's all well and good, you're just passing off your personal feelings off as a fact when Meth spelled it out to you. Case closed. There is no disputing it has NO effect on general.
oh really,

look what da last genius said on that stupid TAN thread as i mouse scrolled over da preview

I didnt post in here at all yesterday. Its really hard TANing on NT mobile thread just moves too fast.

I got stuff to say but dont even feel like saying it. That seems wrong.
Tim+Duncan+hides+in+his+jersey.gif

gee i dunno..MAKE A ******G THREAD.

Maybe I was referencing something in my real life and not posting in TAN. I'm not in the mood for your nonsense man dont come at me with it.
OR what?

go cry about that **** in your own thread so i can have some laughs at your expense or bury that **** in your tree house TAN thread

da dambs are fresh out on this side of da block b.

This say everything right here. This is why Meth aint listening.

What kinda life you living where you need to get laughs off of other people problems..and legit upset you cant do it anymore?

Man **** this ***** made *** *****. BLOCKED. I dont wanna read nothing this lame *** ***** got to say EVER.

Im made this dude got any type of ties to NT now...

Well God Damn.

I haven't gotten bored.. I always find something to laugh at on here.. And I've hardly ever been in the TAN

Venture into TAN once in a long while, it has taken a bit of life from General, personally I stick to the long threads I'm familiar with.

Check the post counts and "reps" of the TAN'ers.... :lol:

Ive read Ninja's replys and i would have to say i agree with him.

I have nothing against TAN and i actually liked the original idea of it but it has long lost its way. Now all i see in it is the same 5-10 posters talking to each about nothing at all.

Then when someone actually makes a thread about something the first posts of the thread immediately tell them to go to TAN and they probably do and their posts ends up falling into obscurity because of the TAN clique flooding the thread with their own conversations. Then the cycle repeats itself after every thread is made.

Im not going to blame TAN for the fall of NT though im just gonna gonna chalk it up to time. Nothing is great forever

I have nothing against TAN and i actually liked the original idea of it but it has long lost its way. Now all i see in it is the same 5-10 posters talking to each about nothing at all.

Then when someone actually makes a thread about something the first posts of the thread immediately tell them to go to TAN and they probably do and their posts ends up falling into obscurity because of the TAN clique flooding the thread with their own conversations. Then the cycle repeats itself after every thread is made.

Im not going to blame TAN for the fall of NT though im just gonna gonna chalk it up to time. Nothing is great forever

how_could_this_face_lie_to_you.jpg

I haven't gotten bored.. I always find something to laugh at on here.. And I've hardly ever been in the TAN
Venture into TAN once in a long while, it has taken a bit of life from General, personally I stick to the long threads I'm familiar with.

Check the post counts and "reps" of the TAN'ers....
laugh.gif
19.5% of my posts in TAN. 9000+ posts elsewhere

One rep from TAN out of my last 25 reps. 

View media item 584344

Check the post counts and "reps" of the TAN'ers....
laugh.gif
19.5% of my posts in TAN. 9000+ posts elsewhere

One rep from TAN out of my last 25 reps. 
stop making sense.

I'mma just say it, Ninjahood stop your ********. You just need something to blow hot air about. TAN isn't affecting General, it's been proven. Enough already.
yes it does, people have brought up da SAME **** i've said before i've said and after, that **** is a drag on general.

whats da purpose of it now other then separate that lil hanky panky clique from da rest of general? its over 5,000+ pages...
You hate it, we get it. And that's all well and good, you're just passing off your personal feelings off as a fact when Meth spelled it out to you. Case closed. There is no disputing it has NO effect on general.
oh really,

look what da last genius said on that stupid TAN thread as i mouse scrolled over da preview

I didnt post in here at all yesterday. Its really hard TANing on NT mobile thread just moves too fast.

Maybe I was referencing something in my real life and not posting in TAN. I'm not in the mood for your nonsense man dont come at me with it.
OR what?

go cry about that **** in your own thread so i can have some laughs at your expense or bury that **** in your tree house TAN thread

sleeping.gif

oh really,

OR what?

This say everything right here. This is why Meth aint listening.

What kinda life you living where you need to get laughs off of other people problems..and legit upset you cant do it anymore?

Man **** this ***** made *** *****. BLOCKED. I dont wanna read nothing this lame *** ***** got to say EVER.

Im made this dude got any type of ties to NT now...
Well God Damn.
roll.gif

I just remembered though one of you ****** had the audacity to tell me that my Parker McKenna (Remember Kady From Wife and Kids?) thread belonged in the TAN
mean.gif
laugh.gif

^ that's with a June join date. I've been tellin y'all something ain't right wit cuz. Like he don't sleep on some vampire ****.

yo can we get a name tho? shorty looks like melanie igelsias

Thats AJ Lee, the finest WWE Diva of all time.

:pimp: my man. yea she is pretty. like no make up needed. (at least from what i can see, i gotta google further lol)

No meth appearance yet?

w5wj.jpg

LMFAO pretty much. if i were him i wouldn't waste the time. this isn't the first thread made on the current quality of general and lack of lulz. Mayor made a thread some time ago and it is the same discussion. meth came and spit some fire. no point to rinse and repeat i guess...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom