Anyone bored by the lack of new threads on General?

General dried up because all the content was being posted in TAN. TAN dried up because people posting in it got tired of having 10 pages of replies in a day. Now, General/TAN are both boring because mods didn't nip TAN in the proverbial bud when it had the chance.

Oh BTW, ya TAN ****** is lame..throw rocks in TAN

& hide your hands in other threads..preview posts

Be snitching cowards outs.
grin.gif
What you mean bruh? I'm lost on this one...

Last edited:
someone needs to make a mckayla moroney appreciation thread.

ive asked this before but did people really stay on sneaker talk?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
that'd be sad as hell
laugh.gif

check out da skateboarding thread 
happy.gif

i know most of you skate or skated back in the day.
This  

smile.gif

A lot of people also just started school again, so less time for NT and the TIME TO MAKE THREADS. Even though it takes about a minute.

I read an article that I think is cool, I don't think to myself, I should make a thread for this on NT. I usually just continue along on the interwebz. 

General dried up because all the content was being posted in TAN. TAN dried up because people posting in it got tired of having 10 pages of replies in a day. Now, General/TAN are both boring because mods didn't nip TAN in the proverbial bud when it had the chance.

Told meth from day one....him allowing it open

boggles da mind, especially when everything we

Told him was gonna happen, happened :smh:

It's really not that serious.

Just create a new thread if you have an interesting idea. I think the problem has more to do with people becoming boring and lacking creativity and spontaneity.
general and the music forum just need to be merged.

too many sub forums, and side threads

Told meth from day one....him allowing it open

boggles da mind, especially when everything we

Told him was gonna happen, happened
mean.gif
 Would be Posted by method man  

the dressing better thread put the last nail on the e-coffin.
Its fine in tidbits. But if you venture there you'll see the cliques who ride each other and if you post a opposite opinion, they attempt to attack you. For the most part, they are all OD with the DB better, but I contribute because the lurkers still read and look for advice. DB is better suited for Style Forums anyways. (Watch one of the clique members or affiliates appear here in .......)

Last edited:

Its fine in tidbits. But if you venture there you'll see the cliques who ride each other and if you post a opposite opinion, they attempt to attack you. For the most part, they are all OD with the DB better, but I contribute because the lurkers still read and look for advice. DB is better suited for Style Forums anyways. (Watch one of the clique members or affiliates appear here in .......)
nah wisithh is good people, he's just passionate!

nah wisithh is good people, he's just passionate!
Yeah for the most part he is alright. Its the other dudes who just be going off or catching feelings. Then yell "TROLLIN" because they have nothing to say or attempt to get the last word.

Cool. I don't even go in the DB thread. Maybe once or twice, that's it. It doesn't affect or interest me really, but I have no issues with it. I wish others would have that same POV.

people clinging to the past amuse me.

enjoy NT for what it is.
if you dont actively pay attention to stuff like this it erodes forums...

we da last of da Mohicans in regards to kicks, da competition is all rotting in a ditch.

Back
Top Bottom