Anyone Buy Thier own Xmas gifts or Treat them selves ???

Yep. Blackberry Storm was my main gift to myself. Some dro.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bought myself a paid of adidas Waterproof's.

Best present I'll be getting this year, thats for sure.

Personal tradition ... bought myself a LV since I didn't want to ask anyone else for something so expensive

Originally Posted by uknowho85

bought myself the 11/12 CDP and my might buy myself COD:World at War after Christmas. I put in work this year getting most of my Microsoft and Comptia certifications. I deserve something
happy.gif

I may need some advice on getting those certifications

I treat myself because I either never get what I really want or I don't want people to spend that much on me because I'm a picky person.

I treated my self to a possible prison sentence this Holiday season, and guess what its the gift that keeps on giving.

L.O.L....

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If it counts, I ordered TDK and Burn After Reading blu rays on my dad's credit card instead of mine, as my gifts from him
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, now is the time to check Karmaloop

just picked myself a pair of the Letterman half cabs. nothing huge as i don't got bank anyway.

This is necessary because people tend to not get you the things you want. Either they think its too expensive
or they don't know what ur into for whatever reason. Thats why I always ask my parents for money
so that I can get exactly what I want. Whatever I don't get as a gift that I wanted, I go and buy for
myself.

Back
Top Bottom