Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I live in va I really just got lucky, I been trying to find some for a long time..

they had baseball and football cards just sitting there but I only collect basketball.. I’m going back in the morning to see what they got left...

Here’s a quick pic I took of the baseball cards they had
6B8C3FC8-78FC-445A-9AAF-72AC0772E5CE.jpeg

I can opp the baseball and football lol but I’m keeping basketball

was this in Northern VA?

they have topps chrome 2020 blaster pack and hangers and 3 packs left

also topps fire blaster and the 70 dollar pack forgot what they call

My LCS has all the vendors on his payroll SMH. I’m never eating when it comes to retail around here.

not surprising. I’m just wondering how much their paying tbh. Around here all the LCS sell product at or above blowout/etc. boggles my mind.

They’re selling the same exact retail product when it used to be that they wouldn’t even stock these retail products.

Yea I saw someone posted that on Ig and
On the fb groups. Crazy hit.

looks like Twojskicks aka owner of urban necessities is getting Into the card business as well. Dude selling cards now and just posted like 100 graded second and third year Jordans.

I saw on Steve aoki ig he into cards now too. Hanging out with that cocksucker that founded stockx. Smh. I guess this **** isn’t gonna come back down to reality anytime soon. :lol: It’s like someone put up the hypebeast bat signal.

I'm sick.

LCS yesterday posted that a dude pulled a 1 of 1 Tatum Optic Rated Rookie.

Today, same LCS, another dude pulled a 1 of 1 Luka Optic Rated Rookie black.

:stoneface:
Wish we had a place like hoody’s or a legit LCS in the Houston area.

go test your luck!

So, for fun, bought some "junk"

IMG_20200828_201822.jpg

Not opening it either. Have some more in my collection, gonna try and dig it out later.

What makes it "junk" to you?

I find it refreshing to see something posted other than the new junk
most people post in here...stuff labeled as limited when it is not as such...etc

on that note - would be nice to see someone post a G1 transformer in the toy thread
and not just expensive worthless new stuff

NT’s bwood056 bwood056 on the Podder.

DBZ and Pokemon on fleek. Legit one of the NTers I follow that got me back into collecting cards more seriously.

waiting til he post some blue eyes white dragons.

DBZ and Pokemon on fleek. Legit one of the NTers I follow that got me back into collecting cards more seriously.

waiting til he post some blue eyes white dragons.

I’m not much of an IGer, (in fact, I suck. Lol) but I saw his stories months back and that’s what caught my eye about cards and the nostalgia of it. That, you know when you heard noise from StockX, there was money involved. Not gonna drop big bucks on cardboard, but I enjoy having fun poppin’ packs and grabbing some sub $500 cards and hope they grow. If not, I have cards that are fun to look at and go down memory lane from time-to-time.

Back
Top Bottom