Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Damn bro where you from??? My Wal mart has a 1pp of each item limit smh

dude even took the display box which is a scumbag move, not helping the workers who put the product out

make them work even longer and build up the line even longer of shmucks when they notice them

i ran into mj holdings guys this week, cool dude he was happy watching us share product

he said its been nightmares some places dude fighting & stuff lol

s/o to the flippers who shared also i just wanted to rip some cards..got a tua and some silver herro's

also a champion paths box when looking back i should've took the mega box of holiday baseball lol

here is some phoenix football 200-card set still retail price, tua,joe,justin's and all

psa 9's of justin going for more than the box is worth so there you go

panini phoenix football 200 card set

Last edited:
^ good looks, anbody ever went thru the psa process? What is the the turnaround time?

im looking and its saying $10 per card that has a max value of $199, 20 card minimum

I’d hold off on submitting anything to PSA unless you absolutely need to. They are so backed up it’s not even funny.

you tried it?

I have an Economy level submission that I sent back in mid-August that is still in "grading." Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.

And the $10 per card Value service you're looking at is for Collectors Club members only. And from my understanding that has currently been suspended along with "Economy" due to the backlog.

I think the cheapest service available for you to currently submit is the "Regular" service which is $50 per card. Unless you got some really high value items you absolutely need graded I'd hold off until they get back on track, which might not be for another year.

I have an Economy level submission that I sent back in mid-August that is still in "grading." Absolutely ridiculous if you ask me.

And the $10 per card Value service you're looking at is for Collectors Club members only. And from my understanding that has currently been suspended along with "Economy" due to the backlog.

I think the cheapest service available for you to currently submit is the "Regular" service which is $50 per card. Unless you got some really high value items you absolutely need graded I'd hold off until they get back on track, which might not be for another year.

wow, thanks for the info

thats ridiculous

Forgot to tell post this but if you are looking for the Hoops Premium Blue mega box at target, they are in the same excell box as the new Star Wars boxes. No one buys those around here and are sitting. So use that as a guide if that store has already push that excell box already.

^ good looks, anbody ever went thru the psa process? What is the the turnaround time?

im looking and its saying $10 per card that has a max value of $199, 20 card minimum

I do group submissions, they get first priority over normal customers so you'll see faster returns ..

i seen psa sent the group submitter i use a damn huge box of chocolates for christmas thats how much they love his bussines lol

this guy is trusted, i sent two batches over 100 cards to him..he ships 1000's of cards a week

& his prices are good...this is the way to go these days..plus you can make a easier profit dont have to pay $75 for base level

he does sports cards, pokemon, wrestling, garabge pail kids.. anything you name so its not just sports cards..just no jumbo cards

there's a 5 card minimum for 45 day but no no minimun for anything else

Last edited:
I do group submissions, they get first priority over normal customers so you'll see faster returns ..

i seen psa sent the group submitter i use a damn huge box of chocolates for christmas thats how much they love his bussines lol

this guy is trusted, i sent two batches over 100 cards to him..he ships 1000's of cards a week

& his prices are good...this is the way to go these days..plus you can make a easier profit dont have to pay $75 for base level

he does sports cards, pokemon, wrestling, garabge pail kids.. anything you name it also not just sports cards..just no jumbo cards

how quickly are those 20 and 45 days hitting for nowadays?

I havent sent anything in since November-ish but I have a stack of stuff I need to send. Might pull a couple top ones out and send in with a sub service. Ive never tried any, I always just sub directly to PSA. I have 2 outstanding Economy subs Im still waiting on with them. About 50 cards

Speaking of sealed retail, its been awhile since I looked at what 2018-19 Prizm blasters were going for.. Now obviously its Luka (and Trae) but damn... wish I had a stash of these.

One blaster: $1,035
Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 11.29.21 AM.png

he does sports cards, pokemon, wrestling, garabge pail kids.. anything you name so its not just sports cards..just no jumbo cards

there's a 5 card minimum for 45 day but no no minimun for anything else

thanks for this. I was waiting for after the stimmy hit to get some old cards graded by PSA. thought I was gonna work the system by getting a silver membership and then sending but I found out those value prices are only in bulk lol (only have about 24 cards worth anything to be graded).

you ever feel nervous sending a $1k plus card to a service/guy on IG?

you ever feel nervous sending a $1k plus card to a service/guy on IG?

if you see the cards on his page that he gets sent , the cards i send in are nothing in compared lol

but lets just say if i pulled a auto luka i would probably most likely pay the highest psa price he has ($250 i think)

just to have the card back within the week or 2 max i sent it

just do your research on who you send stuff too, if the guys are trusted you should only worry about the mailing company losing your package lol

plus i did the math on how many cards he gets a week/month...dude makes too much money to run off with a luka auto lmao

i think sometimes they do it because they make good money and if a card ever passes thru that they would like to buy that receives a great grade..they make a offer you probably won't refuse to you before you can get it back..pretty smart if you think about it..they let us do the hard work while they get to cherry pick with the money you give them :lol:

just found some kobe panini videos, have low views..

Last edited:
if you see the cards on his page that he gets sent , the cards i send in are nothing in compared lol

but lets just say if i pulled a auto luka i would probably most likely pay the highest psa price he has ($250 i think)

just do your research on who you send stuff too, if the guys are trusted you should only worry about the mailing company losing your package lol

plus i did the math on how many cards he gets a week/month...dude makes too much money to run off with a luka auto lmao

i think sometimes they do it because they make good money and if a card ever passes thru that they would like to buy that receives a great grade..they make a offer you probably won't refuse to you before you can get it back..pretty smart if you think about it..they let us do the hard work while they get to cherry pick with the money you give them :lol:

thanks dude. been doing light research on a few services and gonna add this one to the list.

Beautiful set. Regret not picking those up when they were under $1k last May.

Most Kobe autographs will only go up, they are coming close to Jordan auto’s which is tremendous considering Kobe signed a billion with Panini.

The 2018 Prizm blasters available at a few online retailers for way less.
15k Base PSA 10. The market has been manipulated and flooded by new collectors/investors with FOMO who know nothing about pop reports and true availability.
F592E98B-AA9E-49C4-87DA-1FE79056FB77.jpeg

Ehh.. not everybody can afford a Luka RPA, auto or #'d rookie though. Some, sure, but not everybody buying base Luka prizm is unknowledgable about pop reports.

Hit my Target yesterday, nada. Had some hockey.

I think we all agree singles is the way to go but it’s still fun to rip.

Also that’s only PSA not even considering BGS, SGC.

I’m not saying everyone buying is unaware of pop reports what I’m saying is that one of the reasons the prices right now are so outrageous is that a lot of people buying are doing so with no research.

Back
Top Bottom