Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Yup if they’re enforcing **** you just go straight to self checkout and Hope the lady or person monitoring it doesn’t say ****

^ go to self checkout

if he lives in the hood..ain't no self checkout

or some nosey old lady who'll push u to the side and check ur bags

had one tell me go pay for my stuff at customer service..i just left them there lol..it was legit just nfl/nba stickers too smh

passed by walmart 30 minutes ago..seen two chicos posted up waiting and looking at me hard ..but i think they stocked the shelves this morning already so they'll be there all day goodluck

My man you got to just let them do their thing lol

Ultimately it's on the individual to buy or not, but I know a lot of people are either new to the hobby or coming back and I'm just trying to educate them. A lot of people don't really understand what they are getting in retail if they came into the hobby in the past year.

Ultimately it's on the individual to buy or not, but I know a lot of people are either new to the hobby or coming back and I'm just trying to educate them. A lot of people don't really understand what they are getting in retail if they came into the hobby in the past year.

I don’t think that’s NTers though.

Man, I don't care what y'all say, I got word this morning that a local Walmart was being stocked on my way to work. I FLEW to that place, I walked up, and for the first time in like 15 months there was something there. ALOT of something.

I grabbed a Mega Hoops, and 10 Blasters of Contenders. I left all the packs, plus a Mega of Prizm basketball, plus a few blasters of Contenders basketball, plus some Topps Update.

I went to the line, giddy as could be, and they stopped me. Only 1 box of each.

I am HEATED. I'm not a God damn reseller. I want to crack all that stuff. I don't care about value or resell or none of that ****, I want to rip all that and collect what I get. :smh:

On the bright side, I hope, maybe there will still be some of this stuff later tonight and I might be able to pull another box or two of some stuff. We'll see.

and you tried only grabbed one hoops mega?
walmart here had no contenders but split things 6 ways lmao. Would have been heated finally scoring only to be let down like that. Woulda hid everything or just ignored her and moved on elsewhere. Congrats on finally hitting though

2019 prizm retail box (only seen at hobby stores pretty much) going rate about $1700

2019 Prizm hobby box for $4500

Id take my chances with retail stuff. Those boxes have been equally bad (yes I know you have the potential to hit the better “hits”).

Could you not buy, run to car, change shirt, and buy again? Maybe hide the packs somewhere? Lol. I do this with beer

we get 10% off six packs, limit of 3 coupons. I’ll buy and go to car and repeat the process 2-3 times going to a different check out person.

Not only did she block me, she took the basket with 9 blasters away, so I couldn't even try another line.

Went back after work.......zilch. WIPED OUT. :stoneface:

So someone managed to escape the 1 per rule, and it wasn't me. :smh:

And I'm not a ****ing reseller. I was tryna rip that ****.

shout out to the flippers at the local Walmart who slept on the 2020 holiday baseball,
Was able to pick up a box last night. Thought it was a mega since it came with auto or relic and 10 packs was shocked it was $20..did a double back then got a second one and pulled a super rare very variant

selling for $300 raw

Off to psa you go..i rocks with luis [][]

7B8E19F7-227E-42D9-B192-184C6474761B.jpeg

Walked into a target, was curious to see if I can grab anything

of course not lol just a ish load of
Magic the gathering

Harden first nets card should appear in 20-21 season edition cards or do you think they will print and distribute them immediately?

Lebrons firsts are going for some change, so if the nets win it all I want to have a headstart

Anyone have any insight on how wholesale accounts work for cards? The hobby is back, but shops are still few and far between.

Zero insight but I'd imagine trying to get a brand new account with Panini right now would be tough. I do remember reading that they make you take on a ton of the less desirable product to be able to get a crack at the good stuff, and even then, allocation seems to be shaky lately.

Found this doe:
Screenshot_20210116-171637_Drive.jpg

A6DA11AA-9E7D-44DA-951D-486DCA44BF09.jpeg

79F1A91E-0844-4BF5-98B5-5A7092E96149.jpeg

A co-worker is offering these to me to buy for their retail price, guess I'll take them. Don't know anything about card collecting, but interested now lol

It's an entire 12 pack box of the cards

Zero insight but I'd imagine trying to get a brand new account with Panini right now would be tough. I do remember reading that they make you take on a ton of the less desirable product to be able to get a crack at the good stuff, and even then, allocation seems to be shaky lately.

Found this doe:
Screenshot_20210116-171637_Drive.jpg

That actually is helpful. If everything sells out almost instantly (and generally goes for above retail), I don’t know what would be considered bad product. My guess is there are a bunch of dudes that have already had this idea, have some type of store front, and are just waiting for that six months to hit. Not sure how anyone could make money those first six months without an account. I closed on a commercial office space last month and thought about setting up a “shop” there while doing pretty much all business online.

Back
Top Bottom