Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Damn you feasted lol how much Optic did you get?

Are you gonna try now that the policy is changing?

I walked away with 14 Optic Blasters.

Yes, sir

Right now I'm focusing on this one Walmart location that re-stocks every Friday before open. Only a few guys know about it. It'll stay that way too because everyone will be focusing on the Target re-stock. I'll keep going there until the vendors changes it up again.

Mail Day yesterday.....

1617131200208.png

1617131214498.png

Updated Tua
1617131235359.png

Prizm not looking so hot this year.

That being said, someone needs to notify the NT fam when that Fanatics drops or let us know when it may.

Pretty underwhelming 😂 openinga single fat pack was a tease.

any one going to their target for that 8am FCFS line Friday?

when is it friday? And is it all targets?

Yes, sir

A few stores didn't roll over to the new schedule last week. All stores are rolling out with the new schedule this week though.

CARTEL777 CARTEL777 now you got me thinking... i was planning to leave the house at 7am at first

I stopped by a location last Friday and there was one person already lined up at 6AM.

i would be outside @6 but i got a kid lol ima try to show up at 7:30 and pray nobody is fiending...i'll take left over optic or donruss if anything

I'm making the most of my time before our little one gets here in July.

8am release. They gotta limit it per person also you would think.

who knows how this goes. Should be fun to watch.

The store that I stopped at last week allowed customers to take 3 SKU's per person. Even though the sign says 3 items per person. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
I'm making the most of my time before our little one gets here in July.
ayyy same here! Mine is due end of April! Trying to buy 2 of everything so I can rip one then save the other when my boy is old enough to rip. This is gonna be exciting

Back
Top Bottom