Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

If you guys who are looking for bowman but can’t find any, Target is getting bowman mega boxes

I still have a crap load of Bowman I’m trying to get rid of....my Walmart restocks cards on Thursday’s. If anyone needs some and they have more I can oop for retail+ ship if you need.

If you guys who are looking for bowman but can’t find any, Target is getting bowman mega boxes

mega > blasters/cellos?

I didn’t even bother with blasters/cellos and left them there for the next person.

idk how panini even stays on peoples radar in regards to baseball.

I think the BB/Blake #100 Trout will do at least 200k.
You really think that high?

few Nick foles rookie cards. :lol:
F24063FC-D113-4D75-B47E-2A7D98DFA731.jpeg

I was talking to a dude and he mentioned that the Wally Worlds around Savannah were being re-stocked by an outside company, not the actual store. Same experience for the rest of y’all or nah?

I was talking to a dude and he mentioned that the Wally Worlds around Savannah were being re-stocked by an outside company, not the actual store. Same experience for the rest of y’all or nah?

it’s been like that for a minute. Stores don’t stock the product. Either MJ/Excell depending on the store.

That’s great man really appreciate it! Our targets out here rarely get anything bowman or panini basketball.

No doubt.. I wish I had known more people up here we’re looking for cards like that. I’m a basketball and football guy so I usually leave most of the baseball. I live in a rural town and it might be 1 other guy around here into cards outside of me.

The only time I buy baseball it is if I know someone looking to buy it off me or for trade bait.

I traded the Bowman I grabbed last week for a PSA 10 De’aaron Fox RC. Left most of the display there.

No doubt.. I wish I had known more people up here we’re looking for cards like that. I’m a basketball and football guy so I usually leave most of the baseball. I live in a rural town and it might be 1 other guy around here into cards outside of me.

The only time I buy baseball it is if I know someone looking to buy it off me or for trade bait.

I traded the Bowman I grabbed last week for a PSA 10 De’aaron Fox RC. Left most of the display there.
Lucky man. Out here seems like if anything pops up it’s gone quick.

Which card spot do you go to bro? Would like to know.
Hey bro. I go to Trader Js Cards and Comics. I think they are closed right now. A good friend of mine is close with the owner, so we get the plug (not price wise per se, but availability wise).

mega > blasters/cellos?

I didn’t even bother with blasters/cellos and left them there for the next person.

idk how panini even stays on peoples radar in regards to baseball.
i like the mega then cello then blasters

opened 10 blaster all trash nothing special but I have always had better cards and autos with the mega
I think they over produce these Dominguez cards. Going to be flooded on ebay

Back
Top Bottom