Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

My target today. I grabbed the last pack of Donruss soccer. Still waiting on football illusions there….

6504C9FF-8355-4A2C-8FE9-329DDDAF04B8.jpeg

Yea wish I saw that when it was posted

If they say they prob aren’t good but I need to rip
Some nba lmao

It scared the flippers off is all. Not enough margin

Overall demand softened a bit and the price hike was the perfect combo to have most flippers fall back.

Good opportunity for folks that want to rip though

It scared the flippers off is all. Not enough margin

Overall demand softened a bit and the price hike was the perfect combo to have most flippers fall back.

Good opportunity for folks that want to rip though

Good. I don't mind paying the $30 for mosiac. I'm ripping and holding some for my son when he's old enough to open cards. Works for me lol

Well its a blaster, i think the demand is in megas nowadays

Trust me these blasters will b worth more in 6+ months

Oh yeah, no doubt. But resellers were flipping blasters, fat packs, hangers like crazy last year. Couldn't find anything Mosiac, Prizm or Hoops.

You might be right. But it's a big gamble now. Resellers are backing off with the price hikes.

Oh yeah, no doubt. But resellers were flipping blasters, fat packs, hangers like crazy last year. Couldn't find anything Mosiac, Prizm or Hoops.

You might be right. But it's a big gamble now. Resellers are backing off with the price hikes.

Yea definitely, im buying some to rip/hold

Last year you could walk out of Walmart/target after having paid $20 for a blaster and you could instantly flip for $60/per

Now, with demand scaled back a bit, they (late to the game) added a 33% increase so now when you walk out of the store after paying $30/per, you can only get about $40-$45/per now

That said, all markets ebb and flow. Things go up and things go down. Things will heat back up again.

Back
Top Bottom