Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Yeah it’s totally nuts did you see the 1/1 sketch for 500k :rofl:
Yeah, it's nuts. People are doing it because they know there are folks that are FOMO and want to buy ASAP.

I'll wait a couple of weeks or wait until a PSA 10 of his start showing up for sale. Same thing with Jarren Durran's RC.

Yeah, it's nuts. People are doing it because they know there are folks that are FOMO and want to buy ASAP.

I'll wait a couple of weeks or wait until a PSA 10 of his start showing up for sale. Same thing with Jarren Durran's RC.
I feel you on that. I’m not super pressed to grab something ASAP if it’ll be this out of line. Eventually the next product will release and people won’t be hunting this as hard. An opportunity will come up sometime.

I already have a bowman 1st refactor auto and also a bowman first blue /150 amongst some other ones. My real white whale is his 2019 bowman image variation. Been waiting for someone to throw that up on bid for an eternity. Was gonna buy one over a year ago but couldn’t settle on a price I felt good about and now I’ll probably have to pay double SMH.

I honestly didn't know there was that much hype about him. I thought the hype on Luis Robert was crazy...But I've noticed his market cooled off a little bit.

Yea, I'm gonna do my annual Topps run this weekend too. Either a couple Hobby boxes, or maybe a Hobby and a Jumbo. Then I'll clean up on some of the Blasters when they drop.

Bro there’s so many out there - market is going to be flooded but if you are a collector and not flipper it’s great!
Not a flipper, I like the autos in the set and hope to pull something nice. The Ohtani/Ichiro Dual Auto sounds CRAZY, but I'd be content with just about any of them. I'm usually just a Topps Chrome guy. Have some MLB Candy NFTs I have to let go of ASAP too.

2022 Series 1 hobby ($79, limit two)

D7FF12CE-4D78-45AE-9247-DE88D5E2305E.jpeg

Got mine today

The "hits"

Went to walmart today. Was late for the restock. But did grab a Playoff box. Another guy there had the last 2 and after talking to him, he gave me one to by. I picked up a pack of Hoops too.

Well, sounds like NFL Mosaic will start reaching Retail soon, I did pretty good with the NBA this year. (I literally found ZERO last year for NBA)

Screenshot 2022-02-22 115604.png
Pretty good? That's GREAT bro haha! I was only able to get two Mosaiac blaster boxes from Target and the one from Fanatics.

Back
Top Bottom