Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Crazy! Is the plan to sell the worthwhile ones eventually or pass them down?

I sold my collection out of need. I regret it every day. :frown:

I'm not a reseller guy. I lost tens of thousands in my two previous transactions.

But I keep coming back. :lol:

When I go, my family can do whatever with them.

Bought 3 of those 3.49 retail packs and hit the Witt SP.... Now need julio and spencer
986F9D78-3949-4689-87A2-B4EFE72EF9EF.jpeg

It’s like digging for gold in your own house. I have yet to strike it rich yet lol. I stopped collecting right before Brady came out and Lebron coming in the league. Terrible timing to leave the hobby back then lol.

Best thing I can hope to dig and find are Kobe rookies and inserts and manning rookie cards.

It’s like digging for gold in your own house. I have yet to strike it rich yet lol. I stopped collecting right before Brady came out and Lebron coming in the league. Terrible timing to leave the hobby back then lol.

Best thing I can hope to dig and find are Kobe rookies and inserts and manning rookie cards.

I’m still hurt over my Pokémon cards. My friends gave me all their holos after the fad was over and I know I had 4 charizard and all 3 original sets complete. Had a shadowless first edition venasaur (trashed but still). Ended up giving them to my nephew and they are long gone years ago :smh:

Same with my huge binder of basketball cards. I don’t think I had anything huge but I know I had a bunch of Jordan inserts. No better feeling than ripping open some packs of metal universe back in the day!

I had Brady rookies.
And Peyton.
Duncan.
Iverson.
Brees.
ARod.

I had tons of stuff I wish I had back now. :frown:

But yes, it's like treasure hunting. I remember a long time ago goin back thru random boxes it was an (at the time) unknown receiver I knew nothin about. Whole bunch of his rookies stuffed away in my commons boxes. It was TO. :lol:

Last year it was Arozerena (sp) that I found a few I had stashed.

I found a Topps Chrome Arenado RC a year or so ago. :lol:

I’m still hurt over my Pokémon cards. My friends gave me all their holos after the fad was over and I know I had 4 charizard and all 3 original sets complete. Had a shadowless first edition venasaur (trashed but still). Ended up giving them to my nephew and they are long gone years ago :smh:

Same with my huge binder of basketball cards. I don’t think I had anything huge but I know I had a bunch of Jordan inserts. No better feeling than ripping open some packs of metal universe back in the day!

My boy just found a first Edition Charizard or something that goes for 80k-ish - sent it in for grading

I sold my Pokemon cards at a garage sale for like nothing. Had a charzard, a japaense holo Blastoise and other nice cards. kicking myself.

I know I had some Brady RC's and others when I collected from 99-2008ish. Probably in binders at my mom's house still.

U might wanna go over there and get those, pronto.

Back
Top Bottom