Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Idk what happened but ended up accidentally posting these in the avant-garde Jordan thread 😂

Scooped this recently
717076E9-1BEC-4866-8DB4-8C09C56D1236.jpeg

To add to the Curry portion of the pc’skee

Bonus pic:
We got this first year Prizm done at the playoffs last year in Denver (when my Nugs got night night’d 😂)
D5A9BB31-D31E-4BF0-8A67-9917E9D62954.jpeg

Idk what happened but ended up accidentally posting these in the avant-garde Jordan thread 😂

Scooped this recently
717076E9-1BEC-4866-8DB4-8C09C56D1236.jpeg

To add to the Curry portion of the pc’skee

Bonus pic:
We got this first year Prizm done at the playoffs last year in Denver (when my Nugs got night night’d 😂)
D5A9BB31-D31E-4BF0-8A67-9917E9D62954.jpeg
Last time I saw that rookie curry was going for crazy prices

Last time I saw that rookie curry was going for crazy prices
No doubt, I’ve been wanting one for years but now that the market has softened as a whole I swooped in and got one for a killer price (compared to what they were hittin for previously)

Same with the Luka silvers, those things were so damn expensive but got great deals on the two we got signed and I just purchased a third last week for a better price than I got the other two for. Lol

Also picked up couple other big cards that I finally got at a fraction of what they were selling for. I’ll post em once I get those in 😎

Not a card but had to post this, was waiting and the grades finally popped tonight -
Paolo Banchero rookie NBA debut ticket, 10s across the board
CE68280B-8ABB-40BC-BE2F-F189D4BCE8CF.jpeg

We got this signed at the game earlier this season, this one’s going stashed straight to my kids pc

I love Paolos game and paired with Franz, I think the Magic got a bright future. Hell, they’ve been winning lately and might sneak in on a play-in game this year even.

Been low key picking up Franz stuff but waiting on more 2022-23 product to drop so I can grab my Paolo rookies

maldonado maldonado where you been grabbing? The PSA 10 Cunninghams I’ve been getting are all <$120 - this market has some great deals if you can be patient

I’ve grabbed a bunch of Franz stuff too

Sports Illustrated for kids cards worth anything?
You got the new Wembanyama SI For Kids rookie? Lol Things hot right now
4A4AAA32-4736-47F6-A430-F64BB418270A.jpeg

The Tiger Woods rookie is prob the biggest one. I think Serena Williams has one too.

I use to get the mag as a kid and remember the cards in em but sadly don’t have any of em anymore.

maldonado maldonado where you been grabbing? The PSA 10 Cunninghams I’ve been getting are all <$120 - this market has some great deals if you can be patient

I’ve grabbed a bunch of Franz stuff too

Honestly 99% of my raw card purchases are from eBay. With the market so soft, I’ve been able to find tons of deals/steals. Occasionally I might scoop something from the blowout forums or IG but it’s usually from the ‘Bay

Nice, now’s a perfect time to cop Cade. 😎

Been wanting to hit a local card show and there was just one this weekend but I missed it. I’m in Denver so the shows here are smaller but if I was in Cali or some of these other states that have the bigger shows I’d def be in attendance

Where you coppin most of yours from bro?

:frown:

Card shows... :frown:

The last time I was at one I bought 4-5 boxes of 2000 Skybox Impact. I probably had a dozen or more Brady Rookies. :smh:

Only 39.98, comes with decent pins and stuff my kid will like so I copped to rip with him:

DCB60E9F-CB13-4FA7-8F68-345C63B96394.jpeg

There’s a checklist - let me find - this year it says SP/SSP on the back

Look at this Julio, it doesnt say it on the back but its supposedly a SP

Edit: just read an article, its in the codes and the pictures that are taken of that player

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom