Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

I’ll take NBAOPOLY instead.

IMG_2066.jpeg

Just don’t care for that big ol monopoly on the card. It’s an eyesore like jerseys.

But I get it. Make that money panini. Is a one of one really a one of one with 100+ of them?

The game is going to be on shelves for a while I imagine. Same with the boosters. I can't find the boosters near me, but the rate things are going, these are going to be on shelves sitting for a few months, IMO.

I'd still like to rip a few boosters.
True, which is why I haven’t picked mines up yet LOL! Thinking I’ll wait until booster boxes restock. Have until tomorrow before Target cancels my order.

I wish they didn’t have guys 1,000s of stickers for cards.

There’s nothing better than a nice auto.
And nothing more disappointing than a **** one.

Not sure if y’all saw this but I guess a little while ago some duke who worked at the Pokémon printing company got caught trying to sell stacks on stacks of pricey cards from Evolving Skies and one other set.. pics just surfaced of the whole ordeal.

Cards were confiscated and reported, but this leaves a really really bad taste in my mouth. Those Moonbreon cards are an easy $500 raw and $1k graded in top condition.

Imagining all the people spending $$$ trying to get these cards and meanwhile pull rates lower than they were supposed to be because of this.

D4474FFE-376C-47B1-AA02-C4D11CF441EF.jpeg

C7DF01C2-41A6-49B4-A8CA-0BA25A41272B.jpeg

Reminds me of the Nike debacle - mom was a VP at Nike and backdooring (AYO) to her son

Na i think this story compares better to the guys that were getting rare samples made at Nike and selling them to people

The nike mom and son story was an internal power flex, but the shoes were still made authentic

Na i think this story compares better to the guys that were getting rare samples made at Nike and selling them to people

The nike mom and son story was an internal power flex, but the shoes were still made authentic

The cards are real man

I have spent way more than I wanted to the past two weeks. I'm starting to think it would be cheaper if I just started to buy boxes instead of singles lol.
Jalen Green PC is growing though.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Nah singles are wayyyy cheaper lol it’s not even close.

Reactions: g14
Back
Top Bottom