Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Has anyone ever bought vintage cards? Was looking at Willie Mays stuff today.

I always loved this one
Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 9.22.33 AM.png

I've never copped anything vintage though. If I were to ever shell out money for anything it would be this
Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 9.39.17 AM.png

Went on a search after work to buy some Topps Finest from various LCS in the Bay Area. All sold out. I really like the design and colors on the card.

Bought a pack of Topps Museum and my relic was a German Marquez jersey :stoneface: but I did get a Mike Trout canvas card.

Looking forward for Topps Chrome this Friday.

Went on a search after work to buy some Topps Finest from various LCS in the Bay Area. All sold out. I really like the design and colors on the card.

Bought a pack of Topps Museum and my relic was a German Marquez jersey :stoneface: but I did get a Mike Trout canvas card.

Speaking of chrome, dude in elk Grove already got em and selling them. He's been selling stuff early from retail for a while now and I thought I had a good connect lol.

Gravedigging.

Anyone still into cards and in particular basketball cards? What FB/IG accounts or other blogs etc are y’all following for releases? Was big into it as a kid but couldn’t afford it but now that I’m older I’m dabbling back into it. How do you even know about certain releases (hobby/retail) or even the recent Fanatics Optic box which sold out quickly? Not many local shops near me.

Thanks!

Successful gravedig.

703 hwy 703 hwy sooperhooper sooperhooper

Another really sharp looking card...Eddie Murray RC...

78T Murray.JPG

always liked the color scheme

and you gotta have this classic, in some condition anyway...

80T Henderson.JPG

FYI for anybody thinking of sending cards to PSA, I sent a 14 card Economy order ($20/card) that was received by PSA on July 10th. Today it finally was logged into the system. Guessing still another couple weeks before they're graded and get sent back, which would be about a month and a half overall.

Not horrible considering some people that submit bulk are waiting 5-6 months.

FYI for anybody thinking of sending cards to PSA, I sent a 14 card Economy order ($20/card) that was received by PSA on July 10th. Today it finally was logged into the system. Guessing still another couple weeks before they're graded and get sent back, which would be about a month and a half overall.

were they all high value items? I’m asking because if they weren’t, could you have saved money by getting the Platinum CC membership with 15 vouchers

So will Walmart/target get in Topps chrome stuff on Friday? Or do you have to go to card shops to have a chance at that?

Still waiting for my 300 order from beginning of the year. My 200 order in May is already here

were they all high value items? I’m asking because if they weren’t, could you have saved money by getting the Platinum CC membership with 15 vouchers

Maybe only 3 or 4 potential high dollar cards. I did see the membership thing though, I will prob do that for the next sub.

How did the 200 order do?
Had a pretty good grader. Alot of cards we agreed on. Man I don't know what is it with PSA and jersey cards. They have always grade super hard on those. Had a few jersey auto from P***** and a few from R****** and had one 10 and the rest were 9s and 8s....f$(@

Which shops?? I’m also in the bay

Back
Top Bottom