2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
15.jpeg
16.jpeg

i know i asked about the value of these cards before

but i just received an offer in a private message that a person on here wants to buy all these cards for $30.00 plus shipping

i believe in the condition these cards are in for all of them are worth alot more then $30.00 ?

am i correct ?

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
15.jpeg
16.jpeg

i know i asked about the value of these cards before

but i just received an offer in a private message that a person on here wants to buy all these cards for $30.00 plus shipping

i believe in the condition these cards are in for all of them are worth alot more then $30.00 ?

am i correct ?

check ebay first. PM if you have any questions.

dude offered me $100.00 for and i believe the kobe and lebron in the condition their in are worth more then $100.00m each

i might not even want to get rid of the kobe yet

to tell you the truth i just might keep the cards and go to a store with them and some of my baseball rookie cards

i don't want market value but i want something fair and close to what there worth
i don't need a bundle of heroin just yet

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep didnt you tell me you had an offer for 400?

for all the cards no but i did get an offer on here for the lebron james bowman card alone for $400.00

i dont have the patience for looking up cards and i know i should but i have an idea on the kobe and lebron on the shape there in the value is worth more then $100.00 each

i just want a price that works for me and the buyer

even with the ding
1.jpeg

2.jpeg
the lebron card has no rips or bends in fact i never took the cards out the sleeves from when i brought them back in 2004

i could be wrong since i'm no expert on cards but as you can see the cards are in excellent condition
6.jpeg
7.jpeg

the only imperfections are on the plastic sleeves since i don't want to play with the cards and take them out of the plastic

That would be me would made the low ball offer... I also made one to someone else recently. Like I said, I had not looked up any comps and asked how much you were looking for. You said offer! So I did... if you take them to a store they will ask you the same thing. How much are you looking for! If you list them somewhere you have a price in mind. Right? I admit they offers were low and apologies. You still have said what your looking to get(market value)! What is so hard about saying how much your looking to get? I said I’d look them up and get back to you...

let’s see the results of those chronicles found!

Topps Fire a product worth picking up? Prefer the Topps chrome TBH but saw the fire at target, just wasn’t sure if it was a retail product since it’s $70.

for all the cards no but i did get an offer on here for the lebron james bowman card alone for $400.00

i dont have the patience for looking up cards and i know i should but i have an idea on the kobe and lebron on the shape there in the value is worth more then $100.00 each

i just want a price that works for me and the buyer

even with the ding
1.jpeg

2.jpeg
the lebron card has no rips or bends in fact i never took the cards out the sleeves from when i brought them back in 2004

i could be wrong since i'm no expert on cards but as you can see the cards are in excellent condition
6.jpeg
7.jpeg

the only imperfections are on the plastic sleeves since i don't want to play with the cards and take them out of the plastic

how much for the Kobe? ill take it

EDIT: either im blocked or I can't view your profile or send a message. odd

Anyone got a price or value on the Kobe my dude posted? Obviously idk crap about ungraded cards, don’t know the condition.

prices are all over the places for ungraded ones anywhere from $100-450 on eBay for completed listing and tbh, I can’t tell a difference in any of the images :lol:

Tbh hard to tell with pics. Hell im a buyer if the price is right just pics concern me.

Surface and the yellowing of the white border already jumps out but hell, not every card needs to be graded.

Just find a number you’re content with as far as selling it and I’m sure you’ll get it. Goes for the Lebron as well.

well if you're already saying surface and yellow border its def not on the high end, ill leave it up to the seller to determine a price

He has multiple ppl interested. Wants close to market value for everything, but doesn’t have a number in mind that he wants. Comps are all over in the last month for the Kobe! Between $170(soft corners)-$600(mint) Ton of reprints being sold for the High also.

Yea im out at this point, just seems like hes waiting for someone to throw $500 at him. im sure he has a price in mind.

at that point tell buyers, I want this much. either someone takes it or you reevaluate and come up with a lower price if everyone drops out

let’s see the results of those chronicles found!

Topps Fire a product worth picking up? Prefer the Topps chrome TBH but saw the fire at target, just wasn’t sure if it was a retail product since it’s $70.
I personally don't like the design of Topps Fire. But it seems all the resellers are trying to cash out with that line and with Archives.

Aiming for Stadium Club next week. Photos look really nice.

Back
Top Bottom