Anyone dip snuff?

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I got pink ice tool.
pimp.gif
And now some Göteborgs Rape' and for americans rape means something like ripped or ##%# like that.
American snuff/dip is disgusting and dangerous. Swedish snuff ftw.
Yeah, but in Swedan they regulate the TSNAs in snus. It's considered a food product.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

I got pink ice tool.
pimp.gif
And now some Göteborgs Rape' and for americans rape means something like ripped or ##%# like that.
American snuff/dip is disgusting and dangerous. Swedish snuff ftw.
Yeah, but in Swedan they regulate the TSNAs in snus. It's considered a food product.

Just got off chewing. It's something i suggest you just quit altogether. First of all I notice that the "pocket" that I usually dip with is deeper than the other side of my mouth. It literally ate away at my gums. I usually would dip on the bottom left cheek. My friend stopped to once he saw a white bump. I never noticed one, but actually never looked but scared me. Been %**%#$ with chew on and off for about 3-4 years now. Bought a disposable electric cig at the gas station and I've been cold turkey for about 2 weeks now.

Just got off chewing. It's something i suggest you just quit altogether. First of all I notice that the "pocket" that I usually dip with is deeper than the other side of my mouth. It literally ate away at my gums. I usually would dip on the bottom left cheek. My friend stopped to once he saw a white bump. I never noticed one, but actually never looked but scared me. Been %**%#$ with chew on and off for about 3-4 years now. Bought a disposable electric cig at the gas station and I've been cold turkey for about 2 weeks now.

My grams used to do that crap when I was a kid before she passed in '99. Nasty damn spit bucket beside her bed. That  mess is gross. I remember watching Gary Sheffield do that junk in the dugout for the Marlins.

My grams used to do that crap when I was a kid before she passed in '99. Nasty damn spit bucket beside her bed. That  mess is gross. I remember watching Gary Sheffield do that junk in the dugout for the Marlins.

It's beyond me why anyone would ever do this, or smoke cigarettes. Your just asking for problems basically.

It's beyond me why anyone would ever do this, or smoke cigarettes. Your just asking for problems basically.

i've only done it when i was drinking and it always intensifies my buzz and and after awhile i get light headed.

i've only done it when i was drinking and it always intensifies my buzz and and after awhile i get light headed.

My roommate used to do this & always had that damn Poland Spring bottle with him
laugh.gif
. %!!+ looks disgusting carrying it to class, on the floor next to his desk.

My roommate used to do this & always had that damn Poland Spring bottle with him
laugh.gif
. %!!+ looks disgusting carrying it to class, on the floor next to his desk.

i remember walking down the street and this hot chick was dipping. kinda sexy when she spit it out into her cup, lol

Back
Top Bottom