anyone doing AT-HOME-JOBS?

Originally Posted by bilingue23

I only go into the office two days a week (on monday to pick up my company car, and on friday to drop it off). So i technically work from home. I work for an insurance company. There are some legit jobs out there that allow this.
what do you do there?

Originally Posted by racerx

working with google ads and writing articles i make about 50 80 a week. i would make more but i work a full time and i hate writing. p.m for info
PM me some info on this please

Originally Posted by roc07

Originally Posted by racerx

working with google ads and writing articles i make about 50 80 a week. i would make more but i work a full time and i hate writing. p.m for info
PM me some info on this please

pm please.

lol....yo i ask for help....and i still aint got no pm.........lmao....pm me anyone....lemme get the scoop

LOL why are all you bums asking everyone else to PM you?

maybe the reason you guys are unemployed is your lazyness....you read the thread and you saw who posted some info, why wouldn't you PM them?

sitting around thinking someone will PM you cuz you said your broke?

NT is funny

Originally Posted by copped

LOL why are all you bums asking everyone else to PM you?

maybe the reason you guys are unemployed is your lazyness....you read the thread and you saw who posted some info, why wouldn't you PM them?

sitting around thinking someone will PM you cuz you said your broke?

NT is funny
roll.gif
the exact thing i said

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

KGB.
How is the traffic during weekdays? I was doing ChaCha but it's only poppin at night. I want to be away from computers at night.

Originally Posted by man listen

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

KGB.
How is the traffic during weekdays? I was doing ChaCha but it's only poppin at night. I want to be away from computers at night.

It's not that bad. A lot of people work during the day shifts though. I tend to do night shifts though.

http://cashcrate.com/1461446

All you have to do is fill out surveys. I registered less than 2 hours ago and I already have $5.00 to my account with $15.50 pending.

Make sure to put your real info when you register and make a new email for this site because you'll get alot of spam mail. I use fake info on the surveystho.

online surveys

i am using adsense on my blog that i just started and it is fairly simple. the hard part is getting traffic through your site. i just started it and am goingto develop it into something a lot better with time. im using it to promote my art as well.

if anyone wants to do some legit survey taking pm and i can refer you and then you can refer others to make cash here and there.

Back
Top Bottom