Anyone drive a Jeep Cherokee? vol. I can't wait to get 13MPG

I'm in the market for a new car/truck and I found a 2000 Cherokee Sport, 46K miles, $4500

Did some research, seems like a pretty solid truck. Aside from normal wear and tear, nothing major seems to go wrong with them. I talked to this guy I workedwith and he said he had a '95 still running strong at 185k miles.

I have a '97 Jeep Cherokee that I use for driving off-road and it has 199k miles and I've yet to have a problem with it. I've had it for about 8years now.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I have a '97 Jeep Cherokee that I use for driving off-road and it has 199k miles and I've yet to have a problem with it. I've had it for about 8 years now.

pimp.gif

Thats what I'm kinda gonna be doing with it.

Driving it on the beach to go fishing/camping
Towing my boat

I stopped by the dealer today and this is what he told me:

-The truck was stolen, but recovered 2 days later with no damage other than missing drivers side door lock and the ignition.
-Because of the law, the insurance had to get a new title, and register it as salveged title.
-No structural damage of any kind. No accidents, nothing. The car is mint, but Im still gonna see the carfax (if anyone has unlimited Carfax reports, I willpaypal 5 bucks to see).

The car really is mint in and out.

Any thoughts on the salveged title?

I have a 96 jeep cherokee at 175k miles still running strong. I drive it everyday back and forth from work. I need a front end alightment tho smh lol

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Regarding your sig...

Which one is it: creampie or facial?

Pulling out <> creampie.

See: Late inning Yankee games

Back
Top Bottom